Call of Duty

I should ask this in the best tank of ww2 topic that is just sugestion. :wink:

I was play this game in diferent ocations and levels, but like me so much the first.

cpl condor, please use your current avatar as your signature. Avatars must be ww2 related.

sorry, Iā€™m going to edit it.

Just got the game this week and played the first 3 missions. Very intense, I like it so far, however it continued to use the model from United Offensive that I did NOT like: It forces you to advance; if you donā€™t, German soldiers ā€œrespawnā€ so that there are unlimited number of them. I donā€™t like that. Sometimes I just want to lay low and be a sniper :slight_smile:

But overall, Call of Duty 2 is a very nice sequel to the first thus far. I canā€™t wait to scale the cliffs during the American Normandy mission!

Also, as for down the road, I hope to see an expansion or CoD3 getting into the Pacific. A defense mission against a suicide charge (ā€œBanzai chargeā€ as American troops called it) would be quite interesting.

I finished passing the game yesterday on Hardened and now im currently trying to pass it on Veteran. Its not too hard, you just have to take your time taking everyone out one Nazi at a time. :wink:

Hello, I am Sgt. Fuller with the 35th Infantry Division. I would like to welcome you to our Tactical Realism Division. We have a well made website and a dedicated teamspeak server. At this time we dont have a game server, but will have one in the future.

If your interested in joining our Division, please visit our website and then head on over to our forums and register. Once you register take a look at the default enlistment papers and post a enlistment post in our Recruiterā€™s Desk Section.

TeamSpeak: Visit Our Forums For Details On Address And Pass.

Call of Duty 2 Big Red One on Playstaion 2 is a great thing. I bought myself thefirst Call of Duty Finest Hour a year ago and I then thought it was great but when I played the second one I was totaly amazed and when I finnished it I was actualy sad because ti was sush a great game.

I will recomend it to anyone. I loved the Tank missions and the Bomber mission.

Henk

Hi did you pacific veteran who is comes to us,if you are i am glad becouse we have real soldier here.

:smiley: :smiley:

Regards my english is bad ,but i am hoping to learn.

No, the new US vet is vcs-ww2. He posted at BAR Gunner role at the US Military section.

Henk

Ok :? i not reading american forum.

We are in Off-Toic so ā€¦ :roll: :roll: :roll:

i find using the controller in PS 2 to aim is a pretty hard task for me

It is not easy in the beginning but you will catch on later.

Henk

Agreed :arrow:

thats why you should use PS 2 mouse and PS 2 keyboard
i know PS 1 has mouse, do they have keyboard for PS 2 yet?

Hi did you pacific veteran who is comes to us,if you are i am glad becouse we have real soldier here.

:smiley: :smiley:

Regards my english is bad ,but i am hoping to learn.[/quote]

lol No problem man. I wished I could learn German myself. I dont think I have the patience for that. Its already bad enough that I have to know English and Spanish where I live. :x

I once tried to learn German but hel it is not for the faint at heart. The German Alfabet is not like English, but ig you speak afrikaans it is not so bad speaking it but reading and understanding it is not easy. I just know how to say Good morning, thank you, please and count in German.

I can only speak two, Afrikaans and English. Whe have 13 of them.

So donā€™t feel bad.

Henk

yeah i have tryed to learn german also that stuff is hard now my dad makes fun of me in german and i dont know what the heck is going on.

i know i have already posted a topice about this but if yall have CoD2 for PC then check out www.35thid.2fear.com we are a great group of guys and girl. we are Tactical Realism so we play like real life.

check us out

I once played COD online with my friends, I saw him got whacked by a british with a shovel on the head! I was laughing so hard and we also ran like shit cause he then chased us with a shovel, and we ran out of ammo :lol: :lol:

Same thing happened hereā€¦but i only uninstalled it after completing the game in veteran level of difficulty.