Do you shoot? Your guns ...

Matched pair of Sig Sauer P226’s (Weapon I carried in the US Army) My Concealed Carry Weapon is the Sig Sauer P229 in .40 S&W.

Mossberg 3000 Police Model Riot Shotgun (12GA).

KelTech SU16 5.56MM Rifle.

Yes weapons are easier to obtain in the US but we still must apply for a permit to carry, and to purchase a firearm a background check is required.

Panzer dude thanks for the sight

Greetings all. I just joined the site today. I came across it by accident a few weeks ago while doing a search on the Polish Resistance. I am a former Marine and a history buff. My main (but not exclusive) interests are WWII and ancient history. I collect firearms (mainly WWII) and I am always looking for WWII Polish Militaria. This looks like a great site and hopefully I’ll be able to add to the discussions.
John

Here is a company in the US making them:
http://www.alliedarmament.com/MP40.html
Their PPSH is nice too.

I have a few that I shoot (rarely) but I am mostly a collector. Here is my favorite that I never shot and probably never will:
1943 US M1903A4

Here is a pic from the guy I bought it from (he takes much better pictures than me):

Hmm, is a shame that such precise weapon is not used :wink:

I agree, but because I paid quite a bit for this rifle and and the scope is 65 years old (and rare) I don’t want to take any chances damaging it. I am quite sure the scope can still handle the recoil but if it cannot I don’t want to find out the hard way :(. I have other rifles from this period that cost me a lot less that I have fired but I rarely find time to go to the range so I consider myself more of a collector.

Shoot, am jealous, I cant get a gun till i turn 18 and my guess is that my parents still wont let me have one

hi again!

czech this out! :wink:

so, here is my new and maybe last handgun - we are only allowed to own 2 here (plus 3 semi-auto rifles and nearly unlimited bolt-action rifles). normal side-by-side or over-and-under-shotguns are more simple to aquire, but pump-action versions are also limited (only 1). to get 3 or more handguns needs some efforts which I am not willing to endure at this time.

it is czech built CZ 75 B in bright polished stainless, built 2007. the caliber is 9x19mm (LUGER or PARA). I shot the gun some days ago with S&B ammunition, but it seems that some more precision can be achieved with other catridges.

the gun is stock, but has the more conveniant hogue-wrap-around-grips. the original parts seem to be a bit flimsy, but the gun has a very fine finish, much much better than you might expect it from a former “eastern block” country.

jens

Flammpanzer:in the first site that 45 was beautiful!!!

Walther P22
Very good ergonomic,perfect wear under clothes(small),cal 22 so not too noisy

nice little gun, IMI. I like the design that is one more of a big-caliber gun.

maybe interesting to know that here in germany there exists a CS-gas-blank-version of the p-22 that is built by walther/umarex. the “real” gun and the blank-firer share a lot of components, but the gas-version cannot be converted to a live-firing device anyway.

jens

<object width=“425” height=“344”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/9s6_vufc1ns&hl=en&fs=1”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/9s6_vufc1ns&hl=en&fs=1” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“425” height=“344”></embed></object>

Here you go, I would enjoy having a day or so to play with this one,

Although its not mine, I would like to spend the day playing with this one. Its the only extant,operable example of the T-8 cannon in private handshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvncpT4EVzQ

hello everybody!

here is my newest toy, a remington 870 tactical 12 gauge. :mrgreen:

jens

…and some more stuff. I like the rugged construction, anyway, the “blasted”-coating is quite prone to scratches, although it should be tuffer than a blued version.

the tube-mag holds 7 rounds plus one in the chmaber. barrel lenght is 51cm.

jens :wink:

george,
you are the man. what a collection. i have a remington 1100 12 gauge, a british .303 that i deer hunt with and my black powder rifle, which i have hunted with once( turkey)

For duty use i carry one of two trp springfield armory 1911a1’s or if i don’t want the seat belt latch eating my grip panels one of two xd pistols, have’nt settled on a rifle yet.CURRENTLY TRYING OUT A COPY OF THE 940 WIEGER AS MADE BY I.O. AN AK KNOCK OFF. -BD

Thanks Rick :slight_smile:

I have had this thing for the British Lee-Enfield .303 since my teenage years. In my early twenties, I worked with a couple guys that hunted deer with sporterized Lee-Enfields. They were very satisfied with the rifle’s performance. I bought both of mine through ads in the Shotgun News. The No 4 Mk I from Sarco and the SMLE Mk III through a small company called British Arms Company Ltd. Both were bought back in the 1980’s. I have only used them for target shooting at local outdoor ranges.

I did get a chance to fire a black powder Hawkin percussion rifle while I was in the boy scouts back in the early 1970’s. It was at summer camp in east Texas at a place called Camp Strake. One of my brothers and I were the first persons in the history of the camp to ever hit a bullseye on the black powder range. Each of the scouts was only given one shot …

The Remington is a good shotgun. What I like about the Ithaca is that as long as you hold the trigger back (without letting off) the gun will fire as fast as you can pump the slide. With rapid fire, it sounds almost like a Bofors anti-aircraft gun.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showpost.php?p=109149&postcount=11