Euro2012

England 1-2 Ukraine
Sweden 1-2 France

Since I seem to be the biggest jinx of Euro 2012 I’ll go for those scores tonight.

Hope your not putting money on those games considering your record…

Nope, I’m going with those scores because of my record and because I seem to be a jinx ;)…hint hint, can’t say it or I’ll jinx it again.

Another somewhat lucky win for Ingerland. Even Septic Bladder seems convinced of the need for goal-line technology after Ukraine were robbed last night. If I were English, I would be keeping my hopes depressed at the moment - compared with the usual massive hype whenever they qualify for a tournament, expectations have been pitched very low this time, and it seems to work. England must have a chance - not that I will be betting on it … Best regards, JR.

Oh yes - I forgot:

“Three Lions on my Shirt,
Jules Rimet still gleaming …”

Just kidding, JR.

First day without live football for quite some time. What to do with the evening…?

Beer, ladies, rinse, repeat…

I’ve mowed the lawn as today is the first day in three weeks witout the rain here.
Somethig is not right. It feels kind a weird without a game on TV.

Polish, Russian and Croatian hooligans were not the only one causing trouble.

Police in Bydgoszcz has found a body of a man, probably James Nolan, a 21 year old Irishman who went missing on Sunday night. His personal belongings were also found. The family is to arrive in Bydgoszcz tonight to confirm the identity of a man. Local media reported that there was no sign of any injuries on the body and police believe the man’s death was an accident. A postmortem will be held later today.

Ladies rinsing in beer.

I think it was said he wandered off after a few drinks, sad story.

A sad story, indeed. Could have happened anywhere, unfortunately. Polish members may wish to know that the young man’s family have expressed great appreciation of and thanks to the Polish authorities and people for their help in the search. Best regards, JR.

Czech Republic 1-2 Portugal,

But with my record…Czech Republic 2-1 Portugal is probably likely.

I would expect Portugal to win 3:1, but Czechs got all what is needed to surprise everybody. Keep an eye on the Czech left wing.

What chance of a headline tomorrow moring reading “Greece throws Germany out of the Euro” ? Not much, I suppose. I expect that the Greek papers must be making hay of the prospect of tonight’s match, in any case … Best regards, JR.

If that did happen then the Germans might be so pissed off they really try to throw Greece…nah…Germany will win I think.

Now that you’re thinking so I become a bit worried…

All you have to worry about now is England beating Italy and seeking some revenge :wink:

Haven’t seen a game at this tournament with a such huge class difference between two teams. I’m glad to see Germans in semi-final. No matter who wins on Sunday, we’ll have a football feast soon. And then, tomorrow the real fun starts.

I hope so, the English suit us more than than Italy…as the past has shown. All we gotta do is make it to the penalties.

Out classed yes but still goes to show how Greece can nab a goal from almost nothing.

The UK news have said the England team have been practicing penalties along with regular practice before the Italian game, normal for knockout stage practice but first time I recall it being pointed out on more then one news channel.

Tournament wise Germany has the better record, 4 wins to Englands 2 and 1 draw, how they play against the Italians will really tell if they’re up for a German rematch.