Falklands Conflict

you´re pain in YOUR side.

please can you translate your message in to welsh for me please

Rhywbeth arall? (eng.“Something else?”)

Well go and bother them Yannie!

Isnt Welsh what English people speak when they are drunk? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don´t know any translator of welsh.

You ought to - most of the world’s Welsh speaking population live in your country (in Patagonia, IIRC)!

thankyou so much you are correct there are a lot of taffy living there

You ought to - most of the world’s Welsh speaking population live in your country (in Patagonia, IIRC)![/quote]
yep,but i don´t live in the patagonia,im not welsh,i don´t speak welsh,and i can´t find translator.

people in welsh speak english and welsh,both???

Some do. TBH I think the majority just speak English alone.

in wales people speak welsh and english.
as people in argentina south america speak latin american spanish,guarani, english and welsh.

in paraguay and bolivia usually use guarani,and chileans used to speak it,in argentina we use our variation of the spanish,(THE BEST SPANISH),and our second languague is english or german.
we don´t have a personal languague,just our personal spanish.

i have never heard people speak german in agentina other than someone who settled there from a different country

in the south,is very usual name,too in some parts in buenos aires,and in olavarria zone,in buenos aires province,there are lots of german colonies.

if you visit cordoba,you will see more german speakers than english speakers.

french was a very usually languague here,but now,the english replaced it.

the french was the most popular languague during old argentina,now,the english is the best alternative,it´s difficult,but you can hear some french speakers here too.

what has that to do about a topic of british using gurkhas as cannon fodder?.

out of topic! :lol:

people expessing there point of view and being friends

:smiley: ,ok,very nice reply :slight_smile:

Isnt Welsh what English people speak when they are drunk? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

They do have to be very, very, drunk !