Falklands Conflict

Why are people racist against muslims? Well here are a few reasons that might explain it. I list these to try and explain not condone.

Do you remember?
In 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:
Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40
HOW ABOUT

1. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and
    massacred by:
    Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
    . Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3.During the 1980’s a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:

1. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:

2. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old
    American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair
    by:

6.In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver
trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:

7.In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:

1. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:

9.In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:

1. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to
    take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed
    into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the
    passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:

2. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:

On the flip side.

The crusades, thousands of muslims killed by
Christian male extremists, aged 14 - 40.

Bosnia, thousands of muslims killed by
Serbian, Croat extremists, aged of all ages.

To name but a few.

The key word here is Extremist as in Muslim extremist.

The vast majority of muslims are normal folk like you or I. But what do they see continuously on tele?

Muslims are this, muslims are that.

This is especially bothersome in areas of unrest. All Imam have to come from a Muslim country. This is why Iman are listed as coming from Egypt, etc.

The muslims who are turned to the perverted extremism view are turned by preachers who really do believe that the world is against them, fuelled in no small part by what they see on the goggle box.

Why was George W Bush re-elected? The people thought this was the better of the two choices

Why is there still racism against black people in America? Human nature…there is still racism against brown, yellow, red and white too.

Why are people anti-semitic? ignorance

Why did Osama bring down the Twin Towers? He hates what america stands for

Why do Shiite Muslim extremists like to blow up stuff? 72 virgins …of course. :smiley:

Yeah look at this statistic, Raping women throughout America 1774-2005 14-75 age white males.

London is bombed BY THEIR OWN CITIZENS, who sympathsize with Terrorists 2005 21-45 Age White Males.

School Shootings throughout America 1981-2002 13-18 Age White Males.

I would go one, but see, I can do it too, now I think you are being racist Mike, or just really steriotypical. See? If you are white and you do something horrible, everyone else says, Oh the white race is not bad, those people were just insane, if you are not white or a different religion than Christian, you and your people are going to be persecuted.

Sorry mate, that post makes no sense StalingradK. Could you elaborate?

None of the London bombers were white

Mate, you is wrong innit, da bombas on da tube was Muslim Brovas like me and me mate muhammed, dey was not honkies man.

StalingradK, here are your honkeys, from the 2nd, attempted bombing:

Muktar Said Ibrahim

Yasin Hassan Omar

Ramzi Mohammed

Osman Hussain

White as the driven snow, they are! All with very British names!

And the chaps who died in the 7th July attacks:

Hasib Hussain

Germaine Lindsay

Mohammed Sidique Kahn

The bombers (left to right): Hasib Hussain, Germaine Lindsay (dark cap), Mohammad Sidique Khan (light cap) and Shehzad Tanweer

Again, all lilly-white British citizens who just “sympathise” with terrorists :roll:

Stoatman,

The next step will be white converts with an ancestry back to the followers of William the Conqueror. Converts are usually drawn to the more radical versions of their new religion. A few years ago Israeli police captured a tall, blonde, blue eyed bloke, who behaved suspiciously around very public sites. It turned out that this bloke was a German, who converted to radical Islam and actually joined Hamas. He was just casing where to blow himself up to cause most damage. Hamas wanted to use him for an important target, where Arabs would not be able to go due to their looks.

He already attracted the attention of German authorities back in Germany, because he used to hang out in mosques frequented by radical Imams, but German police could do nothing except for observing him because up to then he didn’t commit any offense. Somehow he managed to slip out of Germany into the Middle East and ended up in Israel. He served some time in an Israeli jail and got then deported to Germany, German authorities took his passport and put him under travel restrictions (e.g. having to report in person at his local police station every day), but they have no legal reason to lock him up.

Also, didn’t the Americans capture a Mexican converted to Islam a few years ago, who was just in the process of building a bomb?

Jan

the later posts here OFF TOPIC,and to reply,you repeteadly did racist comments in the arrse,as bluffcove in the msn messenger,and the term of spics,for designing the argentinians.
And the gurkhas were accused of torturers during the war of 1982,im don’t have enough information to prove this things,and talk again,but im sure my contacts can give a hand.
well,going back topic:

Why are people anti-semitic? ,there are anti-catholical semits,why?

don’t forget that the tortures of iraqi civilians in irak,there are victims of both sides.

and most of them were civilians on irak!,it’s not far that they only see the terrorist attacks and forgot the war crimes.

Last time I checked Erwin, this isn’t Arrse or MSN Messenger.

And the gurkhas were accused of torturers during the war of 1982

Only by the Argentinians who were pissed off at losing a virtually unlosable war.

The SS, on the other hand…

Oi Erwin,

put up or shut up!!!

Your infantile, groundless, idiotic claims about what the Gurkhas did or didn’t do are really beginning to get on my tits!!!

Before posting some thing like this again

Quote:
And the gurkhas were accused of torturers during the war of 1982

Or

Quote:
The soldiers that Britain has used in it’s military that are foreigners are not naturalized. They are simply foreigners. Britain has had a long history of encouraging and recruiting soldiers from poor third world nations. I am not anti-British, but I, like others, find it dispicable, distasteful, and dishonorable that a nation would use such methods and use those of other less industrialized nations to put their lives on the line in warfare for a nation that has not and will not offer them citizenship and living space in exchange.

Or

Quote:
I dont know what happened if war was bigger,but there were more deaths.the people here hates the gurcas,cos theyre savage warriors with pay,hate them too.

Do some research, if you want some sites where you can research them or you want some books PM me and I will gladly educate your maladjusted head.

You add nothing to the debate at all with your idiotic mental vomit. Research then type.

I wonder did you have a relative who served on the Falklands? Did he meet a Gurkha? As I say for further education on their skills, customs, traditions, history, ethos, homeland, anything I will gladly further you knowledge.

Crack on like this and ZUJ

1000ydstare

Stare, Stare, Stare, Stare, Stare, Stare, Stare, Stare, Stare

Stare is watching you Erwin!!!

What i find vaguely amusing that a couple of hundred years ago my religion, C of E/Protestantism, was persecuted to the extreme. St. Bartholemew’s Massacre in Paris where tens of thousands of Protestant’s were butchered. Queen Mary’s burnings, several thousand prots killed there too. Not forgetting the swathe of destruction caused in the Netherlands by Spanish troops justified as they were doing God’s work by smiting the heretics. Nothing changes, history repeats itself.

Not all of those have religion as the prime motivator, in at least half of them the issues involved are political, particularly those involving Palestinians in the seventies and eighties. the vast majority of the IRA was Catholic and sectarian ism did motivate some of their atrocities but the major motives were political.

What the hell kind of topic is WHY lol,

Why does mankind kill one another?

Why does jealousy cause us to hate one another?

why does StalingradK make such stupid rooms?

why does my toilet lid slam shut hard and not soft?

Why do we have 2 hands and not 4?
:lol:

Nah im just kidding with ya StalingradK, theres alot of things we can ask “WHY” about its just the state of the world is in now.

But right after Queen Mary was deposed of, there was a retaliation going on by radical Protestants, who saw it as their duty to burn Catholics at the stake. This only ended after Queen Elisabeth I put her foot down and restricted radicalism of both Protestants and Catholics. then the radical Protestants cried religious persecution and went to America, becoming the Puritans.

Jan

These acts of terror were committed by radicals with a Marxist and Arab nationalist ideology, they considered themselves to be secular and had many Christian Arabs in therir ranks.

These attacks have been committed by religious fanatics.

Jan