Falklands Conflict

But right after Queen Mary was deposed of, there was a retaliation going on by radical Protestants, who saw it as their duty to burn Catholics at the stake. This only ended after Queen Elisabeth I put her foot down and restricted radicalism of both Protestants and Catholics. then the radical Protestants cried religious persecution and went to America, becoming the Puritans.

Jan[/quote]

Of course you’re right, i was just commenting how things go round in swings and roundabouts.

Maybe that’s why she is known to many people as Good Queen Bess ?
:wink:

:smiley:

Maybe that’s why she is known to many people as Good Queen Bess ?
:wink:[/quote]

Sure, because she finally established order in a civil war like situation.

Jan

Ey!, Erwin is right.

In Malvinas war gurkhas were real butchers, they killed lots of argentinians soldiers who were in minor conditions or were prisioners.
After the war, Argentina claimed to UK and the Scotland Yard took care of the problem. However, nothing happens and all of this has forgotten.

Ey!, Erwin is right.

In Malvinas war gurkhas were real butchers, they killed lots of argentinians soldiers who were in minor conditions or were prisioners.
After the war, Argentina claimed to UK and the Scotland Yard took care of the problem. However, nothing happens and all of this has forgotten.

I’m fairly sure this is off topic but I’m equally sure that as you’re Erwins mate he wont be saying much about it. But any way if you are going to post claims like this please provide a reliable source from where you got it from. If not we shall have to dismiss it as the bullshit it most probably is.

Irish duck,OUT OFF TOPIC

You what?

Don’t you start.

Same detail. Put up or shut up, or better still F*CK OFF!!!

Find links and we will discuss.

In actual fact the Gurkhas hardly got a look in to the fighting, they arrived too late, the Argies were scared of them any way bu they threw in the towel prior to any action.

The Gurkhas were mainly used for prisoner guarding, and no they didn’t go round killing the prisoners. You’ll find that all though in battle they are fearsome, after wards they are extremly disciplined and will not kill or butcher a defeated foe. They beleive, quite rightly, that this would demean them.

I think you’ll actually find that the investigations mainly centred around 2 PARA and Goose Green, and mainly looked towards actions that happened actually during the fighting.

PRATT.

Before replying please find links and quotes and I will take your claims seriously.

You are a…Editted to remove picture of somebodies bare botty.

I get the feeling you 2 are sat at the same computer.

I get the feeling you 2 are sat at the same computer.[/quote]

Ask to the mods who know my ip,location,also know the email of irish duck when he registered,and also i know his msn messenger.

btw,im not irish,in case if he is.

he is an speciallist in this topic.
he knows more than me.

and i just said out off topic,aren’t you going to shout at me?

Not at all maybe you’ll do it (if required) without a hint from me next time.

Edit to add: I have nothing against Mods carrying out their function in a fair and even handed fashion, keeping a mature attitude while they do this. It’s just that you Erwin have on the whole failed to do this. You have:

Lost your temper over nothing and generally behaved in a child like manner.
Deleted on-topic posts merely because you have not understood the context.
Failed to react to posts that have been posted with views you support even if they are not on topic.

In short get a grip.

YOU ARE NASTY :?

Crimes in Malvinas 1982

Testimonies of Argentine soldiers: “When arriving at the top we were with the Cabo Pedemonte that was wounded. We could not help it, we hid behind rocks, and from there we saw there that the English struck it and they ordered him to took off his helmet.
Suddenly, one removes a machine gun and they throw five shots to him in the head. We watched ourselves and we thought: he is dead.” "I was wounded when it folded from Tumble Down towards the hill Two Sisters to me.
Suddenly we saw come a helicopter and we thought that it was a rescue apparatus. Two of my firends made signs and i saw that they shoot them.

" I observed there that the helicopter was systematically completing the wounded. It did with true viciousness."

“I was combatant in Darwin, like member of the Airborne artillery battalion 4.
When we were prisoners brits lodged to us in a shed. The English selected to a group of us so that we gathered the ammunition, explosive devices and bodies that had been in the battlefield. That day a great explosion took place and esquir they perforated them plates. Through those orifices we saw with horror five Argentine soldiers who had been mutilated by the rarefaction wave. They shouted strong, very hard…
Immediately they were executed by the English.” “I found another day to a boy of another Regiment. He walked with the lost glance, gone crazy. He had had an encounter with the First Battalion of Gurkas Infantry of Duke de Edimburgo. He had been able to survive the ferocious slaughter that did. He told me that they violated and they mutilated to the welded poor men taken by surprise.”

“Since they had happened several hours and we continued, the English intimidated us to render to us or would bomb Port Darwin with naval gunfire, including with kelpers who we maintained prisoners.”

“I was in Port Darwin, prisoner with other 1,050 Argentineans. We were forced by English soldiers to transfer the ammunition. Ahead same of our eyes we saw when a projectile exploded and some soldiers were broken.”

TESTIMONY OF Vincent Bramley English, Veteran Parachutist of the Falklands

“… and we found a group of five or six cash that were striking to “argies”(argentines) that shouted. To one they gave him with the gun his head and killed him.
Few meters another man nailed the bayonet to an “argie”. It unloaded all the weight of the body on the gun so that the bayonet put well inside.”
" We returned to the clear one that we finished crossing. We separated and we waited for the following displacement. To about ten meters to the right an Argentinean came. They had thrown to him to the chest and shouted maintaining the wound. A type of Company B crossed the clear one and it nailed the bayonet to him.
Our soldier said to him: You do not shout more son of p…! The enemy died at the same moment in which nailed the bayo

"Suddenly a heartrendering shout was heard. After a firing we saw an Argentinean falling ravine down. It was an “argie” who has killed.

“we finished Them killing sinking the bayonet to them in the eye, because their vests were too heavy”.

All this testimonies were presented in 1996 to the Scotland Yard.
In Argentina the government created a Special Group in 1995.
The Scotland Yard never said what were the results of the invstigations.
Nobody will be judge for those crimes, but in Argentina they know that in 1982 crimes were real.

Erwin wrote

“he is an speciallist in this topic”

What topic? Talking B*llocks!!!

Erwin wrote

“he knows more than me”

Not hard mate.

Where’s the links?

And any way there was more than enough war crimes by argi NCOs against the conscripts.

No links no conversation.

Or I’ll start making up drivel too

“Argy soldiers on the FALKLAND ISLANDS raped all the women.”

Easy isn’t it.

You loon.

Off topic and still no reliable source

ooo insulting eh?
You are a donkey and you don´t know nothing of Malvinas war.

Here a list of Gurkhas who die in Malvinas 1982:.

BAHARU LUMPUR
BANDJERMASIN BALU
BANGUED LAMPUNG
BILASPUR HABADLIMBU
BUDHAPARSAD LIMBU
BURU HARINFJI
BUTUAN LIMHA
DIGUL ARU APO
HAPATNAM VISHAK
IMPHAL CUTTACK
KOLHAPUR BHOPAL
KUDAT JOHOR
KUPANG MASINHA
LABUHANBILIK IPOH
LEYTE PALAWAIN
MAMUJU BALIKPARSAN
MOGOI DENPARSAD
NAKTONG ULSAN
NAM PEGUKOK
NAMPO HAEJU
PADAN BUH BELING
PANAY BOROBU
PRAPAT PAKAMBARU
SAIDPUR PATAN JAMMU
SARAWAK KAYAN
SIMTANG KINABALU
TERENGGANU DUMAR
THIRABO RANGPUR
UDAIPUR SIKKIM
WAINGAPU PAEKTU
YAMBI PADANG

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

he said of vincent bramley,that means he already has the font: Excursion to hell/Two sides of hell,by vincent bramley.

he was an english!.

and btw,no one of us is going to abuse of one of your women,they are all horrible!,we prefer our women by far!!! :lol: .
guys,try to stay on topic,ok?,if you don’t want me to do this.
then another mod will do the same.

thanks

Erwin you are OFF TOPIC

you too :wink: