Falklands Conflict

please see the photos, compare, it´s not the same ship.
I studied it too many hours, it´s not the same.

Good nights.

You’re right, the second one clearly has far more aircraft on it and is taken from a different angle.

If we had this spare aircraft carrier just hanging round, why didn’t we send it to the Falklands with the others?

but didn’t you know we always have a secret spare aircraft carrier just in case someone sinks one. BTW we also have clones of all servicemen and women so we can bluff our casualty figures without anyone noticing. :roll:

I checked many of argentinian sites. On all it is written:

http://www.geocities.com/papilay/historia.htm

30 de Mayo: Se informa que la aviación argentina, después de un intenso operativo consigue averiar al portaaviones “Invencible”. Londres no confirmó nunca la información.

http://www.ultraguia.com.ar/LoBueno-Malo/HeroesMalvinas/malvinas_01.htm

30 de Mayo
La aviación Argentina sostiene que consigue averiar al portaaviones “Invencible”. Inglaterra jamás confirmo eso.

And I give only 2 examples.

A google translation gives you: “It is informed that Argentine aviation, after intense an operative one is able to damage to “the Invincible” aircraft carrier. London never confirmed the information” (for first quote)

“Argentina aviation maintains that it is able to damage to “the Invincible” aircraft carrier. England never I confirm that” )for second quote.

Remember, it was a dictatorship in Argentina in 1982. Dictators controls the news, the truth and so on…

Young Argentinians it seems that are still intoctrinated with poisoned news…

And Dani, I suspect that as a Romanian you’ve had a certain amount of experience with dictators spouting utter bullshit in the past? So you should be able to spot it! :lol:

Edited.

In fact this is the point in British/Argentinian “discussions” on this forum regarding Falkland/Malvinas war.

They know only their “truth”. It is not their fault. I think they should open their minds about this issue.

This topic has no topic anymore :confused: feel free to go crazy.

Thanks for your permission. Are you a mod now?

I’d be obliged if someone would point out the supposed differences between the “two different” ships in Quackers’ post.

I already have, the second one has more aircraft on deck (clearly plywood, since all ours were shot down by our S American friends). It’s one of the main recognition features of ships - they all have a different number of aircraft allowed on deck at any one time.

You’ll never make Int Corps fella :wink:

I can spot a difference in the supposed hit Invincible.

Observe.

Just to the right of the rear harrier on the runway. There is a large very white circle. To the right of this behind the island is another, and there is yet another behind the harrier.

The brightest one, apart from looking too white, shouldn’t be there.

There are 5 circles in total on the deck. One right at the back, as seen. one with the rear harrier on it, one with the front harrier on it and there is one, slightly off centre of the black stripe running down the runway.

The other is immediatly behind the island.

Why does this picture show a 6th circle that is so close to one of the actual circles should an aircraft or helicoptor be put on it, the aircraft would hit each other!!! [/img]

Look closely at the piccy:

The ship is steaming forwards (fairly fast judging by the bow wave & churny water at the stern), yet the smoke is trailing at an improbable angle to the direction of travel - looks like it could even be trailing at 90 degrees.

And is it standard naval practice to keep steaming when there’s a conflagration of that magnitude on board?

It appears that the results of Argentinian strikes break the laws of physics!

Worst… Pre-photoshop… Evar.

Stop believing the propaganda your nasty military government fed you! Or we’ll have Dani telling us that life in Romania in 1982 was the best in the world, there were no asylums full of ill-treated mental patients, and life in the Capitalist West was decadent and terrible, with workers being kept on slave rations and forced to sleep on the shop floor to make BMWs for Capitalists… :roll:

Oh, and how would an Argentinian plane have got that picture without getting a Sea Dart up its arrsehole?

In other news, you don’t just pull aircraft carriers out of your arrse to pretend you haven’t lost one…

IDES, as some of the questions I have posed so far seem to have slipped your mind, here’s another for you.

1. If for a brief moment we leave Planet Logic and assume that HMS Invincible was hit as you allege - who took the picture ?

Agree with you stoat.

According to the reports, I am sad and have been poring over this drivel for a while now, one exocet and a number of bombs hit the Invincible.

The only plane that could have taken this picture would be the first bomber. As it clearly shows no bomb damage.

Yet, following there alledged path of this aircraft which was 30 degrees off dead centre, this picture would have been impossible to take. The 2nd plane went off along the port side so again could not of taken this shot.

If taken by another aircraft after the attack, why wasn’t it underfire, and why is there only one area of damage from a multitude of impacts? The exocet from dead port, the bombs from astern.

The men on deck are not doing anything to fight the fire, and the Harriers would have to be moved or they could catch fire too, throwing them overboard is an actual possibility if they couldn’t get off the deck. Yet they are still there, and not moved from the area.

I’ll be back in in the morning for more sounds of that very dead horse being resoundingly flogged by a team of Argentine midgets bussed in especially from Port Stanley where they have a small agricultural kholkoz.

Of course the real reason why they want to believe Invincible was sunk is one of her passengers…

The junta wanted so badly to revenge the Belgrano, that this whole abortion has ended up believed by people who should know better!!!

The world at their finger tips and all they believe is www.dictatortellsyouhowitis.com

:cry:

Hi everybody,
When I was child , I remember this new

British troops surrender in front the Amphibious Commandos
They Argentian will return.
Great Glory Mexico.!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: jajajjajajajj

I´m sorry but, in these moments the Argentian , don´t have a good equipment for the war. And britain the principal army of OTAM, jajajajj . Was scare for the poor troops Argentian. Oh my godnes I can´t believe that.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oh good, it’s another one :roll: