Falklands Conflict

Well said, I agree fully. I also found it a shame the way Hong Kong was wrapped up, but at least they managed to hang on to a special status and the way China is going at the moment maybe in a couple of decades they will be in a better position as we will be.

Edit:layout

Jesus fucking wept.

Phalnix was only put on about 5 years ago, if that, you mong!!!

The system wasn’t even around until about mid to late 80s and only then fitted to the American ships.

Will check you dum ass links now.

And in case I can’t find a reason why the numbers have changed although if they have it is due to some renumbering in the Royal Navy.

I thought the crux of your arguement is that we kept it quite. So why put different numbers up.

Looking forward to your explaination, dim wit.

Also check your link, because if you follow the link for the Invincible look what the number is on the site you get to??? RO5

The RO7 on the american site is a mistake.

Edit to add: Here is the site in question

http://www.geocities.com/~davemc/canset.htm

Ark Royal is RO7

may 1982…

30 may 1982

was extracted of the tv that´s why you think it´s a fake, but i´ve the photo in my hands.

after the war…
17 september portsmouth

it is not the same ship…

Right dickhead. Follow your links. I know they say it as you say it on the first web site, but if you carry on the Invincible is still marked as R05 on the website. There is obviously somekind of clerical error on the first link.

What about the tower? You can’t say “the tower” and then sign off. What about the tower.

ooo insulting?

where is the british´s chivalry?

That carier is screwd up and picture looks like real ,i think.

ooo insulting?

where is the british´s chivalry?[/quote]

Not insulting just brutally honest

There is also an error with Ark Royal it is marked as R08 when she is actually R07.

Your pictures haven’t come up.

Post them again, so I can destroy your futile arguements YET again.

Pillock

Which shows how little you know about
(a) Naval operations
(b) Photography

IA for a ship fire is to slow the ship as much as possible - the ship in that photo is going flat out. It’s not even a decent fake.

I’m still waiting with anticipation as to you’re explaination why a supposed secret operation, with a 50 year secrecy ruling would be allowed to be so blatently proved wrong by the numberin of a new ship with a new number.

What was wrong with the tower!!!

Since Erwin and ID haven’t supplied an answer, I guess they missed this in their general haste to post complete bollocks about something they have no knowledge about. Anyone object to me quoting it, to give them a fair chance to answer?

Im out of here!,that’s why!

In support of BDL.

Note smoke going straight up because HMS Coventry is dead in the water.

I want proper non scanned photoes with links to back up

[quote=“BDL”]

Which shows how little you know about
(a) Naval operations
(b) Photography

IA for a ship fire is to slow the ship as much as possible - the ship in that photo is going flat out. It’s not even a decent fake.[/quote]

BDL mate i tell they looks like screwd up ,not tell he is finish ,you are in right i know very litle about battleships ,i only tell what i saw thats all.

Im out of here!,that’s why![/quote]

Surely you can spare five minutes to share some of your encyclopedic knowledge of the Falklands conflict with us?

A few of your countrymen said that in 1982 too :lol:

Erwin the “Moderator” has left the building.

But I’m sure IrishDuck and Arkantos will stay.

It’s not even a decent fake though, I’ve got four year old cousins who could knock better up in ten minutes with a box of crayola and some A4 paper.