Falklands Conflict

Scotland and Wales are good ,bad weather nah so what ,nice country. :wink:

i like wales
and i like ireland

what i have to say[/quote]

I am happy becouse i can died for my country. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

I am happy becouse i can died for my country. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:[/quote]
yeah! i want to die for my country

I am happy becouse i can died for my country. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:[/quote]
yeah! i want to die for my country[/quote]

:shock: first you need go in war, :lol: but argentina is in peace and thats good :wink:

argentina will have another war in the south atlantic islands,im sure

argentina will have another war in the south atlantic islands,im sure[/quote]

You mean on Malvinas :?

:smiley: :smiley:

The truth is, we will defeat you.

The truth is, we will defeat you.[/quote]
you don’t know
your words will defeat you

The real truth is that Argetina is incapable of mounting another expedition to the Falkland Islands.

Your forces would never get near it today, your chance has gone due to your own stupid militaristic policy.

Live with the fact and move on, you cant base your whole life on getting a few miles of barren wasteland.

And until you do, your country will be a tinpot nation looking for a granduer you never had or never will have.

you are totally insulting firefly,you said that you never did insults,and if i find at least one of your insults you will leave.

:twisted: ,you promised :lol:

Surely for it to be an insult it would have to be untr… nevermind.

you are totally insulting firefly,you said that you never did insults,and if i find at least one of your insults you will leave.

:twisted: ,you promised :lol:[/quote]

Not insulting mate, pragmatic… leave the Falklands and concentrate on your own country…

i like wales
and i like ireland[/quote]

Ever been there? If not what is your opinion based on?

Just i like scotland and wales thats country is nice to me,i never been there but i will for sure .

yeah! i want to die for my country[/quote]

With that attitude its no wonder we won!
All the Argies wanted to die!
Strangely enough Britihs soldeirs want to “live” for their country and make the other bloke… Been there done that etc etc.

Samuel Johnson, “It is the mark of the brave youth to wish to die nobly for a cause and the Wise man to live humbly for the same”

The truth is, we will defeat you.[/quote]

all through the 80s,
and through the nineties,
you kept complaining,
and Liz kept reigning.

I live in Scotland mate and am scottish, one piece of advice, bring something waterproof. Oh and dont drink Buckie…

i like wales
and i like ireland[/quote]

Ever been there? If not what is your opinion based on?[/quote]
]
At a guess that they are not English…