Falklands Conflict

i like wales
and i like ireland[/quote]

Ever been there? If not what is your opinion based on?[/quote]
]
At a guess that they are not English…[/quote]

Mind you, the very fact they are not means they will recieve a warm welcome :wink:

I live in Scotland mate and am scottish, one piece of advice, bring something waterproof. Oh and dont drink Buckie…[/quote]
sweet!,i have a scottish mate on the univ :smiley: ,it’s a very nice place.

it’s true that most of scottish people have red hair?,or im bad informed? :slight_smile:

we are friends of the irish,the irishmen i know like us very much and we like them a lot,both of our country know what is living under the bad economy.
and we have things in common

Absolutely! Even the Haggises have ginger hair.

Ummm… have you got any idea what the Irish economy is like nowadays? It’s growing like crazy and if it isn’t the fastest growing in the EU it’s pretty close.

Ummm… have you got any idea what the Irish economy is like nowadays? It’s growing like crazy and if it isn’t the fastest growing in the EU it’s pretty close.[/quote]
but they had been poor,they emigrated very much to argentina,and we didn’t to ireland.

and they have been poor all their life
now they are growing,and im glad :smiley:

you just change the names

when you insult it is pragmatic
when i insult it is insult

when i get angry and say things you don’t like of your country,it’s insult
when you insult,it is realism!

good lord! :roll:

what i have to say[/quote]

I am happy becouse i can died for my country. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:[/quote]
yeah! i want to die for my country[/quote]
If you need help in any way you have no further to look than Her Majesty’s Armed Forces.

But if such is your wish then being in your country’s armed forces would be a start.
Of course if they intend to oppose the British Army they will give you the very best oppotunity for fulfilling your desire.

However jacking on the ‘selection’ for a unit with ‘cool’ uniforms might not be the way forward for your otherwise excellent wish…

we have cool uniforms (uniformes de gala).

also i don’t mind the majesty the queen and that things you still believe!,protestant!

also i don’t mind the majesty the queen and that things you still believe!,protestant![/quote]

Why do you think I’m a Protestant ?

also i don’t mind the majesty the queen and that things you still believe!,protestant![/quote]

Why do you think I’m a Protestant ?[/quote]

most of brits are.

and they believe in the queen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just the thing to keep looking chic after a prolonged torture session then?

Just the thing to keep looking chic after a prolonged torture session then?[/quote]
Chic.

Why do you think I’m a Protestant ?[/quote]

most of brits are.

and they believe in the queen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

So generalization again ?

I believe in Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth in the same way as I believe in the Pope or any other extant person.
Your point being ?

As if you’ve ever had one.

Poor quote there, but do you have many reciprocal conversations with God which would add any weight to your ramblings ?

what are my ramblings?

I live in Scotland mate and am scottish, one piece of advice, bring something waterproof. Oh and dont drink Buckie…[/quote]
sweet!,i have a scottish mate on the univ :smiley: ,it’s a very nice place.

it’s true that most of scottish people have red hair?,or im bad informed? :)[/quote]

not every man have red hair ,youare bad informed. :wink:

Erwin this is an insult! You understand me?

You complain about less offensive posts!!

Take care!

[quote=“Erwin Schätzer(argentina)”]

you just change the names

when you insult it is pragmatic
when i insult it is insult

when i get angry and say things you don’t like of your country,it’s insult
when you insult,it is realism!

good lord! :roll:[/quote]

Chile sucks is an insult.
Please name the insults of Firefly.