Football

tonight, one of the biggest games is happening in Greece

its the first round of the season

Panathinaikos Vs Olympiakos

PANATHINAIKOS!!!

I like you so much,but the best player of soccer was Maradona :smiley: .

!!!LIGHTING STORM AHEAD!!!.

I see the small fat one has admitted that he used his Hand of God.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4176258.stm

Still Kudous to him, he is still one of the best footballers I have ever seen.

yup,but he is not fat anymore!,thanks to the medical treatment :slight_smile:

his still just another COKE addicted person though

Shut up,Minimalistdick.
At least he didn’t emigrate and he isn’t 16 and eat smelly violet cheeses!

Boys, boys, boys…

Show some maturity.

yes sir!,protect me,the greekie boy started!,SNIF SNIF :smiley:

Shut up,Minimalistdick.
At least he didn’t emigrate and he isn’t 16 and eat smelly violet cheeses![/quote]

man whats your problem, all i said his addicted to cocaine, dont have a lilttlee hissy fit, theres PLENTY of OTHER South American addicted to that brain killer

Shut up,Minimalistdick.
At least he didn’t emigrate and he isn’t 16 and eat smelly violet cheeses![/quote]

man whats your problem, all i said his addicted to cocaine, dont have a lilttlee hissy fit, theres PLENTY of OTHER South American addicted to that brain killer[/quote]

BUT WE ARE ARGENTINIAN,we are not south americans in anything except TERRITORIAL UBICATION!,we have european culture,and some of the most important european countries,specially Germany,Spain,Britain and Italy.

Its not just restricted to S America mate, name me a country in the West where it isnt happening?

Shut up,Minimalistdick.

man whats your problem, all i said his addicted to cocaine, dont have a lilttlee hissy fit, theres PLENTY of OTHER South American addicted to that brain killer[/quote]

There’s plenty of Australians, Europeans and Americans addicted to it to, why not grow up and stop trading cheap insults about each other’s countries?

you cant say i started it my friend, can you?

all i did is make a general comment on one of the games greatest player

can i?

YES I CAN.nice comment,is like me saying “his country lost wars with the turks”
look it BDL and Firefly post.

i love you British oldies!,ok,i will stay calm only because they ordered me.

the post that started Erwins little hissy fit

the post that started Erwins little hissy fit[/quote]

it’s is one of those negative posts like for example:

"my cake is very nice,don’t you think so?

RE: yes,but it still has the same shitty chocolate!"

and you insulted first in the thread of location,and you still didn’t recognize,im waiting for the current apologies.

and i have bad predisposition (i don’t know how to translate the word,it is predisposicion in spanish).

the post that started Erwins little hissy fit[/quote]

A pointless post designed to wind Erwin up. Just drop it, for crying out loud.

While I remember, Michael Owen signed for Newcastle today, not Liverpool. Little Welsh git.

Turkey Vs Denmark on the 3rd
Greece Vs Kazahkstan on the 7th

Greece currently 3rd with Turkey 2nd

all we need is Turkey to have a draw either against Denmark and Ukraine, and for us to win our remaining games and World Cup here we come

today i also start my off-season training so i can play representative soccer next season in Australia

any british mate remembers in what british club is playing the argentine player Sebastian Veron?