Guide to Britain for the Americans

Yes we call them soldiers!

NOW FUCK OFF

Yes we call them soldiers!

NOW FUCK OFF[/quote]

Soldiers you say? Tell me more.

You arent one,
I am a half one,

Some of the users on this forum are proper ones.

As such show some respect, and button it when talking about their trade.

You know, that guide did not warn the soldiers about some things, like the bad food or spaces between the teeth. They should not have left that out.

Who’s a deserter?

At least that’s something you’ll never be accused of eh Ironman? Being too scared to serve your country has some benefits I suppose.[/quote]

Just thought I’d repeat myself since I was clearly ignored last time.

You know, that guide did not warn the soldiers about some things, like the bad food or spaces between the teeth. They should not have left that out.

Ironic that someone who’s claim to culinary fame is… grits (it’s the only ‘American’ meal I can think of) can critisise other country’s food. What’s wrong with British food Ironman?

Well my boy, you have expressed yet another example of your complete lack of knowledge about all things American!

As for British food, anyone can cook a roast. Neanderthal (pronounsed ne-ander-tall) could do that much. But what is British food anyway? I mean, I think the boiled blood clot sharing says it all, don’t you?

Don’t sit and talk sh*t ironman.

Name an american food, other than grits, that your country has given the world?

Well then wardodger, educate me as to what American food is?

Neanderthall is pronounced ‘Nee-and-er-thall’

By boiled blood clot, I assume you mean black pudding? Have you ever tried it to know what it tastes like?

He hasn’t.

He read it on my post, googled it and now is using the fact that I already told him that yanks don’t get it he is using it to make out he has a clue of anything outside his own room!!!

Come on Wardodger.

That was my DS solution to the question as well mate, but I thought I’d ask it anyway.

Well my boy, you have expressed yet another example of your complete lack of knowledge about all things American!

As for British food, anyone can cook a roast. Neanderthal (pronounsed ne-ander-tall) could do that much. But what is British food anyway? I mean, I think the boiled blood clot sharing says it all, don’t you?[/quote]

At least when patronising people get the spelling right!
Pronounced!

but you support that president,who likes the war because he don’t fights it!.

also,i liked your post of our dicKtators.Also,your president seems to be the president of all nations,so im not offending nobody more than me and the rest of the members with my sign.
and i want to see if those soldiers with the legs missing can do that again instead of talking.

do you want to fight a war?

Suck yourself kid.[/quote]

IRONMAN the last informal warning.

Bluffcove, calm down.

Wilco

EDIT - Roger

As for 10 imports making you an “expert” on one country’s beer, my favourite pub in the vicinity has around 250 beers (iirc) of which 160ish are from Belgium alone.

http://www.depaas.nl

I’m slowly working my way through it - it’s nice to be able to go there and drink 3 or 5 totally different beers each time.

Come on guys stick on topic please. :wink:

I think you’ll find that beer is perfectly on-topic, since it’s a significant difference between UK and US.

I was only saying that it is off topic, now stop objecting :!:

Man of Stoat, please don’t talk back to a mod telling you to go back on topic. Now for the last time, BACK ON TOPIC :!:

If you Mods read the thread, you will see that a part of the guide to Britain for the Yanks deals with the thorny subject of beer.

Whether it should be warm or cold, whether lager or bitter (ale if you prefer) is better etc etc.

A discussion developed about beer, guided by the original on-thread posting.

Therefore I think you’ll find that beer is on-topic in this particular thread, especially as Man Of Stoat was responding to a particularly bone posting from IRONCHILD discussing the original posting.