Hitler, your thoughts and opinions.

No mate!,you haven’t done nothing bad,excuse me,i was talking about cuts “enemaguy” and david firefly!,also dani but he is a mod now so i will not include him.

edit the posts granny,ban me,do whatever you want but i don’t want my balls broken again and you seems to be more corrupt than an argentine politic.

Happy holidays.

Erwin Schätzer

So is Firefly :wink:

So is Firefly :wink:[/quote]

but at least dani is more respectable than firefly!.

He turned into a Brit ? :?

In an attempt to ensure your words cannot be misunderstood Erwin, I have reproduced our original statement in full.

I did not rise then but as you seem to insist on bringing it up please tell me exactly what you mean when you claim Adolf Hitler became British.

Thank you for your kind words.

Of course I am because as Erwin said I am “granny” :lol: :lol: :lol:

In an attempt to ensure your words cannot be misunderstood Erwin, I have reproduced our original statement in full.

I did not rise then but as you seem to insist on bringing it up please tell me exactly what you mean when you claim Adolf Hitler became British.

Thank you for your kind words.[/quote]
I wasn’t talking about all brits,i was talking about a brit like YOU.

now wank or whatever but be happy without crashing my balls.

I assume English isn’t Erwins first language so we should also read his posts twice, in his post it was far more likely to be a “Lost in the translation” than Erwin thinking Hitler was a hero so I assumed based on that he was saying Hitler was a hero in the first world war not for what he did in the 2nd.

THANKYOU GOD!,SOMEBODY THAT UNDERSTANDS ME!

Erwin if you don’t want to be seen as a bad guy, pay attention to your posts. Think twice, post once.[/quote]

We have an expression in the British Army that we tell all new recruits:

“You have two ears and one mouth. Use them in that proportion !”

I have always tried to adhere to that maxim as it has kept many people out of trouble.
It’s fine to think one’s superior is a clown - less advisable to voice it.

Erwin has a bit of a history with some members of this site and, shall we say, controversial posting - hence why he does not get quite so much slack as others with English as their second language would.

Erwin if you don’t want to be seen as a bad guy, pay attention to your posts. Think twice, post once.[/quote]

We have an expression in the British Army that we tell all new recruits:

“You have two ears and one mouth. Use them in that proportion !”

I have always tried to adhere to that maxim as it has kept many people out of trouble.
It’s fine to think one’s superior is a clown - less advisable to voice it.[/quote]

In the ARRSE they never used it.

here in the Argentine Army we have a better one for new recruits:

“Move your fucking ass, GO GO GO GO!!!,you look like a down syndrome!,shit!,my granmother is faster than you ,son of the pitch!”.

well,something like that…

Thank you for your kind words.[/quote]
I wasn’t talking about all brits,i was talking about a brit like YOU.

now wank or whatever but be happy without crashing my balls.[/quote]

Young man, you do not know me, my religion or my politics, yet you are saying that that I am similar to Adolf Hitler ?

Grow up and think about what you post, you are making yourself look an even bigger fool than people had already gathered.
If that is at all possible.

Though I have no fond feelings for Mrs Thatcher but to liken her to Hitler is way off the mark.
I can think of one national leader that had similarities to Hitler.
This person lead a facist dictatorship
had a habit of having his political opponents off’ed
took his country to war on the pretext of regaining disputed territory
had his arrse handed to him

Can we guess who this leader was.

send your answers on a post card to

The Leopoldo Galteri competiton
C/O
The cunning stunt
Lap Dancing and Snooker Club
Liverpool

Thatcher and Hitler both abolished trade unions thats about the only similarity.

Thatcher and Hitler both abolished trade unions thats about the only similarity.[/quote]

Thatcher never abolioshed trade unions

Thatcher and Hitler both abolished trade unions thats about the only similarity.[/quote]

Apart from Margaret Thatcher didn’t abolish trade unions.

She may have traded blows with them, and curtailed their power and influence, but she never abolished them.

Ok, my mistake, she greatly weakened the trade unions.

Mostly because the unions spent the 1970s destroying the country’s economy

They greatly needed it, having brought Britain to a virtual standstill in the 1970s.