Honours

As you’re a high-roller, could you loan me a few bob? :smiley:

You no what, it would be scary if he was base in Melbourne.He wont make a good Aussie friend juring the war, he probelery feed me to the emeny hehehe. So i see it wast just me that he pick on. You must be glad Herman that ive taken youre spot. Cheers

I didn’t get as wealthy as I am by lending my money to burnt out jungle soldiers. :wink: :smiley:

As you’re in Melbourne, why don’t you tell me why I’m saying you should call the RACV?

I will help you Aly J…RACV , um, could it be…??

A leisurely two hour drive from Melbourne, RACV Inverloch Resort is set on a 32 hectare site opposite the beach and boasts sweeping views of Bass Strait and Anderson’s Inlet. The Resort offers a variety of great value accommodation options, including 18 luxurious and modern Ocean View rooms and 8 Premium Ocean View rooms, each featuring an ensuite bathroom, large screen TV and private balcony, 10 spacious, fully self contained Villas that are ideal for families and groups, as well as 32 Caravan sites, including 12 with private ensuites.

RACV Inverloch Resort has been designed with a commitment to eco-principals and sustainability firmly in mind. Modern and designed to complement the coastal landscape, the Resort has also gained Green Star accreditation. Only 5km from the Inverloch township, the Resort is ideally located to enjoy the spectacular coastline, beautiful wilderness areas and scenic hinterland, along with many of the region’s popular tourist attractions and destinations.

OR, Could it be…he RACV Foundation was established in 1997 to formalise the RACV’s ongoing philanthropic support for Victorian charities and community causes. As a Victorian business built on servicing the needs of its members, RACV takes seriously its broader obligations as a responsible corporate citizen.

RACV makes a significant financial contribution to the Foundation each year, and RACV staff and members also make regular contributions. Its aim is to become a significant source of philanthropic funding in Victoria.

…If I win, then it is my turn…This is like that game with the Librarian right?..if Iguess it, then it’s my turn!!!..so am I right?..did I win?..is it my turn now??

Thanks herman, I didt realize you know so much about australia. Is Australia popular too Canadians? Cheers.

Oh i see now, you live in Melbourne.
Im:shock:.
Oh jesus, If you work at the Melbourne Magistrate Court and the County Court, we could of bump in to each other alot of times. go figure.:shock:

Answer the question.

How can i answer youre question, when i dont understand what you are saying.
Why cant you just tell me.

I Know…I Know…Did I win???

I bump into a lot of idiots in my work, indeed if it was not for an endless supply of idiots I’d be out of work, but in your case we would bump into each other only if you were brought up from the cells or were one of the tired old tarts who use the courts for free entertainment.

Anyway, it’s clear from your internet derived knowledge that you aren’t from Melbourne as everyone in Melbourne knows something you’ve omitted from your clumsy little post. Go figure, pussy cat. :rolleyes:

Righto, little kitty cat, here’s the question which I’ve already asked and which you like all trolls out of your depth and not where you pretend to be try to avoid answering:

What do I mean by saying “Call the RACV.”?

Why can’t you just tell me, my little Melbournite?

Am I getting close??? is it…

RACV city club
Conveniently positioned in the heart of the CBD at 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne, the prestigious RACV City Club is a social, leisure and business hub designed to cater for the needs of all members.

With 112 spacious, luxury accommodation rooms, each with a widescreen plasma TV, and an ideal location close to Melbourne’s famous retail precinct, Federation Square, theatres and major event venues, RACV City Club is the perfect venue to enjoy overnight, weekend or extended stays.

A range of stylish dining and entertainment options make RACV City Club the perfect venue to celebrate a special occasion or to enjoy a coffee, after-work drink, intimate dinner or business lunch.

The City Club also offers Club members a variety of lifestyle programs and classes also cater for the fitness enthusiast.

There has never been a better time to join RACV Club and experience the privileges only one Club can offer. Great value membership packages are now available.

DID I WIN???..Please give me a hint lease!

Is this kitty kat?
cute-kitten.jpg

Actually i wast on the defending side , I was on the prosocuting side thank you very much and im no tart either. I am from melbourne, im actually with the RACV and there vihicles are yellow. I barrick for Richmond and Melbourne has the MCG.

Even looking like that , i still look cuter than RS.

Is this the racv???did i win?!!..is it my turn yet!!!

113186383_0ab268b3c3.jpg

Herman 2, Yes you win hands down.

The only way you’d be on the prosecuting side would be in a jar as a prosecution pathology exhibit demonstrating brain death at birth.

Gud. Then proof it bi ansering mi qestn, witch ive arksed twice and sort ansers 3 times and still you wont anser.

Meenwile herman keeps probing 4 ansrs about RACV.

Y wd that be, pussy cat?

So?

You could have picked that up from the internet you claim you can’t use, just like Herman did at #80 with a cut and paste from Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Automobile_Club_of_Victoria

Why is Herman so interested in the RACV from Canada yet you in the RACV’s home town in Melbourne can’t answer a simple question about it that everyone in Melbourne knows?

Because, my furry little pussy, you’re nowhere near Melbourne and might even be linked by VPN or something else to somewhere a long way away.

I barrick for the Stars and Melbourne has a road. Wot dus dis proof?

Answer the question, honey.

Actually, don’t bother answering it.

You’ve used 50/50, lifeline, phone a friend, and had Herman trying to find the answer, yet between the two of you the poor little pussy cat still can’t answer a simple question that anyone aged 26 in Melbourne would know.

You, my feline little troll, are full of shit.