Honours

Think what you will, its not going to change where i live . Just face it where naiebours. im just woundering is youre adnitals JC.

YA!..Is your is youre adnitals JC???
Whats a adnital?..is it next to the liver and the kidney??

Can’t answer the question, can you, kitty cat?

You ain’t from Melbourne, or even Australia.

And that ain’t gonna change where you live, is it?

RS stop picking on kitty kat…she is not Purrrrfffeeeccct as you!

(you get it?..cats Purrr?..LOL)

This should be a new game!..Where is Kitty Kat from!
…to be honest, based on her vocabulary, I don’t think she has the ingenuity to slide onto another server pretending to be from Austrailia…and don’t you go on about her being Canadian ok!..

I think you’re barking up the wrong tree here mate, but it’s something we ought to verify. Contact me via PM to go over full details and we can confirm/deny.

Don’t go thinking its me!..I had enough of your witch hunts…I want to go on record that I am not duddette and I implore the Admin staff and the Mods and the smart people out there to prove otherwise. Don’t get any ideas RS…leave me out of this.YOU do your verify stuff and you will find out…Do it Do it!..and fyi…I like cherries on top of my cake when you apologise for thinking what your implying.:smiley:

What?
What?
and What?

Answer the question.

KAt fight Kat Fight!!!..LOL

What question, that im from melbourne- YES i am RS

I hope not

Aly J Duddette, you started a thread called “RS”…which the mods obviously locked…you shouldn’t do that. It looks vindictive or in bad taste…I wouldn’t want that on myself, if I were in that position. Maybe you should apologise to RS for doing that, at least. The thread is perceived as insulting and is against the rules so I wouldn’t be surprised if the Mods give you a warning for doing that. remember that you will be banned for a week or so if you violate the forum rules like that so please be careful. I have been there. Trust me.It’s no picnic!..You go to bed worrying when your week is over, sometimes awakening in the middle of the night with a cold chill, dreaming about war stuff and anticipating when your ban is over so you can come back. I was a nervous wreck and I started smoking to compensate for my downfall…Some have even gone to therapy. It’s like a detox to the body…so don’t do anything which may put you in a sling like this! Just apologise to RS for your spur of the moment off the cuff knee reaction and the Mods will see your lapse of judgement and life goes on…

PDF has allready spoken to me. How did you get banned herman 2, but thanx anyways.

WOW…he spoke to you!..that can’t be cool…Remember, they only speak to you once, then it’s the Axe! They get their kicks out of it.
…I don’t know why I got banned to be honest. I joined this site several mths ago and maybe said a few things out of proportion that some members didn’t like then all of a sudden I was fed to the wolves and attacked like a pitbul to a hamster. I was minding my own business talking about war stuff to some people and the next thing you know it, you can’t log on and the sweat dripped down my forehead in fright. I thought my computer was broken. I didn’t know what to do!.I tried to borrow a friends computer and I even started looking on the black market for one just so I could log back in. It was a terrible experience.
Ever since though, I have become best of buddies with the Mods. PDF and Nick sometimes PM me to say how are things or ask me how my day was. George Eller even wished me a Happy Birthday (it’s on public record-go and see it for yourself).
There really cool in that way. They give the impression to the general public that they don’t like you, but I think they do that for image so the rest of us think there acting in capacity as Mods. You will be surprised how many members will become your best of friends that you previously held animosity against…anyways, respect the Mods and try to stick to the rules of the forum and you’ll be okay. Nice chatting to you;)

Well then Happy Birthday. I can see you got character and a good personality Herman 2.

Like what herman just mentioned, hes right.You really think i can out smart you guys of being a man comming from a totally different country posing as a 26 year old female from melbourne.
Theres no way possible that i could. But it feels good that all the smart members thinking im a genious that can fool other members.

No, the question I’ve asked you several times over several days which anyone from Melbourne would know: What do I mean by saying “Call the RACV.”?

Consistently avoiding answering that question, even with Herman’s generously Googled help about the RACV, and putting up meaningless assertions that you really are from Melbourne demonstrates, quite convincingly, that you aren’t.

As do other absurd claims about your prosecutorial function and so on.

You, my little kitty cat, have become a fur ball.

Ali can do what s/he likes.

I couldn’t give a cube about the RS thread. I don’t mind people getting stuck into me, particularly when I’ve been getting stuck into them, or even if I haven’t.

You really need to be more consistent in your intentionally but inconsistently bad spelling, grammar and punctuation.

During your extensive prosecutorial career in the magistrate and county courts, did you ever hear of forensic linguistic and textual analysis? Your linguistic and textual inconsistencies wouldn’t challenge a first year student in that discipline.

You, my little fur ball, are a very poor fraud.

You just can’t stay out of these threads, can you?

What’s interesting is how about 90% of your posts are spent posting about conflicts and some snide little whining about what you perceive to be the blatant injustice done to you…And you dropping a Mod’s name in every other post is also getting very annoying…