HOW OLD ARE YOU?

So much that I wrote “everydoby” instead everybody. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bah Humbug! Old fogies, my bum:twisted: If Panzerknacker is given his Luftwaffe section I insist we set up an Old Farts section.:mrgreen:

Regards Digger;)

Old fart’s section it’s going to have to be; a Luftwaffe section would be great.:smiley:

I don’t think we really need the separated thread for the Luftwaffe.

Maybe we can create an “Axis aviation” and “Allied aviation section”

If I had the money I would fly every plane flown during WW2 and part them in your frontyard so that I wouldnt have to hear about this anymore :smiley: … half the topics in the WW2 section are on aviation. You more or less have one already. Im not going to make a special section for aviation unless those really interested in it are getting pissed off coz its hard to find any threads on them. At the moment most of the ww2 discussions are aviation related. I understand your want for separation but I dont feel now is the time. Anyhoo back to HOW OLD ARE YOU?

PK you can PM me or meet me in A&M to discuss further.

What has this got to do with how old you are?

Right on!

[QUOTE=Gen. Sandworm;91947]If I had the money I would fly every plane flown during WW2 and part them in your frontyard so that I wouldnt have to hear about this anymore :smiley:

To keep on topic, I’m 33. Maybe the only woman on this forum? I’m not sure. To veer a tiny bit off topic: I grew up in King City, CA and my best friend’s father leased and ran the only airport in town. He bought a P-51 Mustang and I helped restore it because I worked at the airport after school from the age of 12 to 14 to make extra money. I was in charge of scraping the old paint off and sandblasting parts and washing airplanes and keeping the hangars looking good in general. I worked on that airplane for hours, never knowing what an amazing piece of history I was laying my hands on every day! Oh the stupidity of youth!

Yeah, that must have been a great oppotunity.

Wow! Congrats, cherish it…not even many guys get to do this.

I had the wonderful opportunity to break down and re-rivet real FW190s at a small museum here in South Texas. Sadly, they have been sold to some rich people in Florida.

Okay, back on topic. sorry guys, even the admin needs to be straightened sometimes.

Always nice to have a female here. Welcome.

I agree, welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Seems I’ve got the research bug and this forum is really wonderful. So many historians all in one place. I’m in heaven!

42 today, happy b’day me

Congratulations. :rolleyes:

Thks Pnzknr

Congrats…Happy Bday! :smiley:

Yes, have a happy birthday!

i`m 27 years old.

Happy Birthday & Congratulations Napalm.