Hysteria and Tantrums

You and WW2Genius are working at a ban, the second FW gets on, you accounts will be history, I’d stop while your ahead, and you may be able to rectify this, but if you don’t, I can’t accept responsibilty for your actions.

GOD DAMN IT!!! Dani, SAM take care of this, as for pooluver, I can see an indefinate ban in your future!

problem solved for the moment…banned poolover/ww2genius ip…same person. Be on the look out coz he might just change his ip

As a result of our IP changing convo yesterday… Gen.Sandworm, can you give me and Crab temporary power to ban?

As a result of our IP changing convo yesterday… Gen.Sandworm, can you give me and Crab temporary power to ban?[/quote]

Cant give you the power to ban…however if you see an asshole like that come around do whatever you need to keep the asshole at bay. Ill try to keep my messenger on as much as I can. So if something like that happens msg me or FW. phillipsb22@hotmail.com if you havent already added me.

Commando Jordospaz has a lot of explaining to do:

ww2gen and poolover have the same IP: 203.59.152.210
This traces back to: gi0-1-17.per-qv1-lns4.chime.net.au (203.59.49.68 )

Cdo Jord has IP: 203.59.118.91
Which traces back to: gi0-1-17.per-qv1-bras1.chime.net.au (203.59.49.77)

It’s not conclusive, which is why I didn’t make it public. Plus, I’d like someone a little more network savvy to explain how damning this is. At the moment, it’s near identical IPs from the same ISP.

edited to stop smiley from appearing instead of 8 )

edited a second time to add:
poolover (new one): 203.194.39.178
traces back to 2.49.220.203.comindico.com.au (203.220.49.2)
Which looks good for Cdo Jord, who it seems I shouldn’t have doubted, or has got better at IP spoofing.

Both IPS: 203.59.152.210

Actually I think he might be making a point…

Also could you moderators clean up or delete their/his posts in your respective sections. Thanks.

We need SAM and Dani to finish the job though

I agree Cuts, good post :stuck_out_tongue:

An annus horribbilus ?

I just talked to Commando Jordovski, he is appalled and thinks they’re trying to give him a bad name. He isn’t either of them.

Reading this may make you stupid… Thread Closed.

Another one crazy member pooluver9000, :lol: :lol:

you fucking bastard :stuck_out_tongue:

he takes drugs!,im sure

Finally I moved here the “topic”.

I think referring to it as a topic may even be a stretch… but thanks for moving it :smiley:

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA :smiley: