Hysteria and Tantrums

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=17918#17918
Also Arkantos will be informed to change his sig.

For public information - after a request from Dani and FW-190, I’ve removed the ‘offensive’ picture to keep the peace.

Requests are so much more civilized than threats, don’t you think ?

Your acquiescence reminds me of the Nöel Coward song; “Let’s Not Be Beastly to the Germans” ! :lol:

Hopefully though this thread will remain unbutchered as the picture involved has a direct bearing on the subject and substance of it.

Requests are so much more civilized than threats, don’t you think ?
[/quote]

They are - I removed it since the two of them asked politely to remove it to avoid more flaming. Fair enough I suppose, since some people on here are too immature for a grown up debate without resorting to random insults and made up ‘victories’.

Arkantos should be banned ,he send so many insults and he dont have a warning . :evil:

I see your point Clauss, but there is a school of thought that puts Arkantos in the same body as at least one other member.
Whether this is correct or not time will tell.

However back to the question, how do you stand on the denial of historical facts ?

I see your point Clauss, but there is a school of thought that puts Arkantos in the same body as at least one other member.
Whether this is correct or not time will tell.
[/quote]

Firstly: Arkantos case is in debating now (together with Erwin’s behaviour).
Secondly: Arkantos ia a unique user. There is no matching on his IP versus others IP.

Could he have swapped modems?

The unique MAC address on each modem would cause the RIProtocol to assign different IP addresses.

Or he could use two different computers.

I dont belive here anyone have two profile ,admin.and mods will discovered if anyone have .

As a German, do I feel insulted seeing this pivcture? No way! Let this bastard rot in hell!

Keitel signing the German surrender document.

Jan

Well, I’m convinced to the infallibility of checking the IP address.

I’m sure there are ways of spoofing the IP address.

You do not keep one IP address every time you log on you will given the next one available. There simpley aren’t enough to go round.

try checking your IP two or consecutive log ins.

This for sure.

You do not keep one IP address every time you log on you will given the next one available. There simpley aren’t enough to go round.
try checking your IP two or consecutive log ins.

I decided to uncover a secret: for each user are logs with each IP address for each post. (And there are users with all posts from a single IP address and users with a certain number of post posted from the same certain number of IP addresses).

The difference is Erwin you are an immature 21.

Probably why you jacked your commando course. Because you weren’t mature enough to grit your teeth and dig deep.

Or they didn’t want you because you’d probably get someone killed.

Never have figured that one out yet.

It appears that the teddy-in-the-corner-modding extends to unilaterally making up new rules after abusing site members on MSN so as to threaten people with warnings if they post evidence of this abuse:

edit:

Do Warnings issued by Erwin still stand now that he has been demoted?
What about warnings that I was issued because of my lackof contro;l in the face of Erwins blatant trolling (was it 3 accounts he ran)

Can the warnings issued to IDAES all be compiled - Im sure it exceeeds four!

I didn’t make those accounts.
all my accounts of mail are rj_irving@hotmail.com ; mike_1981@hotmail.com ; alexclarke77@hotmail.com ; osemandeus@hotmail.com and tubbyboy1@hotmail.co.uk (except my icq! :lol: )
i was connected at the same time that they were,and posting at the same time.
also,irish duck is my mate,and arkantos found the forum.

i don’t know the 3 account you are talking about.

oh,btw,those guys are different persons,ask them by mail.

check my ip guys,check the timezones,and check all you can check!!!

im not stupid to do a 2nd account and receive too much warnings!

I didn’t make those accounts.
all my accounts of mail are pod_biohazard/podbiohazard (except my icq! :lol: )
i was connected at the same time that they were,and posting at the same time.
also,irish duck is my mate,and arkantos found the forum.

i don’t know the 3 account you are talking about.

oh,btw,those guys are different persons,ask them by mail.

check my ip guys,check the timezones,and check all you can check!!!

im not stupid to do a 2nd account and receive too much warnings![/quote]

Mexico and Argentina are within a few hours of each other and Irish duck is in Argentina he has already told me that - the Mods have pointed out that he was using .ar not .mx for his picture hosting. Your posts got confused in the Falkland thread and you posted like gonzales and gonzales gave a paltry attempt at moderating.

editted to add. what was the tile of this thread again! :lol: :lol:

IM NOT HIM,you stupid.

there is nothing to prove that.

You always say check the IP.

All you have to do to change your IP is log of the internet, turn your DSL modem off and relog on.

And you have a new IP.

Unless you have paid extra to have a permanent IP address.

I haven’t paid, have you?

All three of you would have similar IP addresses because you are in South America.

Unless of course Mexico is actually covered by the USA IP addressing, in which case Arkantos should have an American IP.

I’ll have to do some snooping around.