Hysteria and Tantrums

Posted a question on www.falklands-malvinas.com.

If any one wishes to view, it is posted by bong bing, and is entitled mad claims by some mad argies.

I hope they may be able to shed some light on where the picture came from and where some of the claims came from.

there are a few argies on the site by the look of it too.

Hopefully they wont be insane and will be able to give me some good answers.

Or I’ve just started a riot off on another website.

Anyone else say “win win”? :twisted:

I predict a riot…

Will be interesting though…

Have received the following, the rest of the replys was in Spanish. Does anyone know of a software translator or some other way I can read what they say?

BB,
If you read through the pages of this forum you’ll much of the same. I personally can’t explain why some persist in believing Invincible was sunk. I wasn’t a million miles from the Invincible Task Group at the time of the ‘attack’ (I was on HMS Plymouth) - but we all know that Invincible survived totally unscathed, while Atlantic Conveyor, the large merchant ship was hit and sunk. If Invincible was hit it would have seriously affected operations, possibly forcing us to ‘stand off’ until a replacement could be sent - in the form of HMS Illustrious.

Actually, there was plans afoot to bomb Argentine tactical airfields in the south of the country, not with nukes, but with the newly developed Airfield Denial weapons carried by RAF Tornadoes. That plan was ditched as the troops made headway inland.

The Argentine press conducted a number of very successful propaganda stunts though the conflict - most employed ‘cut & paste’ pictures that most anyone could have seen to be false. Depends on how much you want to believe!

Btw:
The war is over mate - no need for the ‘Argentino’ label!!

John.

PUT the forum IN the ASS the SHELL OF YOUR MOTHER YOU, I AM GOING to YOU TO BREAK the ASS To KICK To VOS and the TRAVESTE THAT to YOU SON ACCOMPANIES BY PUTA and the PUTA THAT YOU PARIO, I AM MISTAKEN, YOUR YOU ARE NOT a PUTA SON YOUR YOU ARE a BISÑETO OF PUTA. IT WALKS And HACETE TO TAKE BY ALL The REGIMENT OF GURKAS GERMAN THAT YOU KILLED To The JUDIOS LIKE DOGS. And NOW YOU ABSORB IT To HIM DULL To The CHILDREN OF ITS PUTA MOTHER OF INLGATERRA THAT INVADED The ISLANDS. BASTARD INLGESES THAT TRIED TO INVADE ARGENTINA 4 TIMES And WE BURNED THEM LIKE DOGS. PIRATE CHILDREN OF BITCHS

Metete el foro EN EL CULO LA CONCHA DE TU MADRE TE, TE VOY A ROMPER EL CULO A PATADA A VOS Y LOS TRAVESTE QUE TE ACOMPAÑA HIJO DE PUTA Y LA PUTA QUE TE PARIO, ME EQUIVOCO, TU NO ERES UN HIJO DE PUTA TU ERES UN BISÑETO DE PUTA. ANDA Y HACETE COGER POR TODO EL REGIMIENTO DE GURKAS ALEMAN QUE MATASTE A LOS JUDIOS COMO PERROS. Y AHORA LE CHUPAS LA BOTAS A LOS HIJOS DE SU PUTA MADRE DE INLGATERRA QUE INVADIERON LAS ISLAS. INLGESES BASTARDOS QUE INTENTARON INVADIR ARGENTINA 4 VECES Y LOS QUEMAMOS COMO PERROS. PIRATAS HIJOS DE PUTAS

DANI YOU ARE AN IDIOT MOTHER FUCKER. GERMANY KILLER OF JUDIES

I will ask other mods to not lock this thread.

I am just curious about their opinions (One I know already - Gracias is an insult for The IrishDuck :wink: )

So go ahead! You ever heard of catharsis?

Also I will ask other users to not post here.

Thanks.

Again close the topic Germany killer of judies
go to fuck your mother.

yes sir this is DANI

Cool one! Amigo, please ask Erwin - when he will come back - if you and your mate TheIrishDuck made a good job tonight. I am just curious.

Dani, when did Romania move 800 miles north west and start wearing leather shorts?

BDL THIS ARE YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE GAY

I think then someone here wants to be banned!!!

He has been

Why you let then this sombreros insult you ,arkantos is drunk MUCHO TEQUILA. :lol:

can someone please tell me whats going on… lol???

He has been[/quote]

Perfect he is mad or drunk ,something is not good with him.

Or Maybe Both things… :lol: :lol:

Maybe mod’s please delete this stupid topic,if other members agree with me ,this topic use only for insult.

I agree…this topic use only for insult.