Hysteria and Tantrums

:!: Dani, SAM, please proceed to lock and delete this topic. Thank you.

guys, if you haven’t noticed, arkantos seems to be fareast… they have the same profile picture…

ARKANTOS LEARN HOW TO SPEAK AND WRITE ENGLISH. i’ve never heard anyone who " insults" with two languages…

are your fareast?

and no, we are not going to miss you

:!: Ok I’d lock this thread because I’m tired of reading his bile. Arsehole! Anyway I don’t have jurisdiction over this section, SAM, Dani, please do the honors.

That is the image for the Banned users of this forum, Dishonorably Discharged. Both Fareast and Arkantos have the same avatar is because they’ve both been banned. Anyway, I checked on your inquery anyway and the IP addresses don’t match. So unless Fareast got a new ISP or was in a different place, they couldn’t be the same person.

oh, lol, i see. makes sense.

Mods, i suggest you lock or delete 8)
A faggot created the room and now he’s gone for good and so should the room be. :slight_smile:

This just be remain as the dumbest post ever posted here. :smiley: :smiley:

TheIrishCock. As requested, I have found some other pics of interest.

Belgrano sailing back into BA

Invincible with broken back, sinking.

Who has blocked the topic?

How old are you??

13, 14??

You dont have a monopoly on starting inane and pointless topics on subjects that even a five year old autistic kid knows to be utter gobbledegook, TheIrishCock.

Stop this shit!! This is the last warning to both of you.

ooo i see the fucking rumanian again.

You didn´t blocked nobodoy they insult me and you did nothing.

You did this because all of you couldn´t answer my questions.

Wilco.

IrishDuck said he wouldnt post again if he was insulted. It appears he aint a man of his word.

get a life!

MALVINAS ARGENTINAS!!!

IRELAND FREE OF FUCKING PIRATES!!!

Mate, stop insulting me. Is the last informal warning. Please talk to Erwin. Maybe you’ll understand something.

Dani locked it, mainly because I didn’t have the access privileges to. Please feel free continue your debate in our sister forums:
www.obviousliesincolor.com
www.cretinsincolor.com

See you there, IRISHMAN.

when you insult me nobody said nothing to you.

Well agian i think then someone wants to be ban. :lol: