Inline moderation

There are many good new members. Lancer, George Eller, Ingsoc, etc. I rather consider that Sneaksie and Chevan might be good members. I played hard (in a way it was a mistake) with Sneaksie and I convinced him to open that thread with his captions in the Russian museums. But unfortunatelly that was all from his side. It seems that the Russians are interested more in defending the old communist ideology and Soviet Union than to contribute. What we have to do in Russians case?

:smiley: :smiley:
Searching who’s online I noticed something. Check this out:

How comes that a “spider” could send a PM?:wink:

Edited: I should write “could” because he (it??) meet an error message.

Yahoo spider strikes again: :cool:

That is just weird, some kind of spam ?

Yahoo! Slurp is Yahoo!'s web-indexing robot. The Yahoo! Slurp crawler collects documents from the Web to build a searchable index for search services using the Yahoo! search engine. These documents are discovered and crawled because other web pages contain links directing to these documents. As part of the crawling effort, the Yahoo! Slurp crawler will take robots.txt standards into account to ensure we do not crawl and index content from those pages whose content you do not want included in Yahoo! Search Technology. If a page is disallowed to be crawled by robots.txt standards, Yahoo! will not read or use the contents of that page. The URL of a protected page may be included in Yahoo! Search Technology as a “thin” document with no text content. Links and reference text from other public web pages provide identifiable information about a URL and may be indexed as part of web search coverage.

My bold.
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/ysearch/slurp/slurp-01.html

The same situation with MSN and Google.

Edited:

I’m still wondering if ww2admin can manage the software in order to allow more than 4 pics in a post. Not to mention that also in the signature are max 4 pictures allowed. Since I have 5 I have to improvise to have only 2 pics so far.:wink:

Im a bit confusded on what your talking about but I did bump the amount of sig pics from 4 to 6. Which is confusing coz FW I believe already had five pics…3 medals, 1 axis project and 1 custom sig. So that would put him above 4. And his are not attached in to one pic like yours dani. So can you please clarify

Working on the attachment issue.

Last time when I tried to add my 4th medal 4 pics were available.
Later today I’ll check what can I do with my sig.

Confusing indeed.

That’s cool because ww2admin forgot to increase the maximum allowed size on jpeg or jpg (I can’t figure now on which). You could check anyway.

Problem solved on sig issue.

Now here it is what is currently available on attachments size:

Could you set 1 MB on .jpe and .jpg (like in .jpeg’s case)?

Edited: …and yes, I use Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox alternatively.:smiley:

Problem fixed. Should be incresed to 1 MB

To all mods: I took a look at some of the settings for you guys and seems some things were a bit off. So dont know but check to see if have anything new or/and everything is still working. If anything you might have a few new options. Albeit they are probably not very exciting. Anyhoo FYI

Dani I know your infraction permissions were slightly off so hopefully those are all up to speed.

After checking I understand what you mean.

FF, you should now moderate our room. A couple of days ago, when a merged 2 threads here (from the admin archive and war room - related to new mods) I figure that PK for instance couldn’t do the same. Please check!

Edited:
A perfect example. Please merge these 2 threads:
http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3373
http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4760