Macedonia Is Greek

From his first post in this thread, Mini-stik has refused to be in anyway diplomatic on this matter. He has merely been obtuse and contradictory.

FUCKING DULLARD

[size=7](FUCKING DULLARD IS MY SIGNATURE NOT A REFERENCE TO OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS P0ST)[/size]

offensive signature,we talked about this before bluffcove,you don´t want me with THAT signature (yes,im talking about the other).

so,calm down

Mate I dont give about your signature, You are nto that important, have a wank and calm down

remember my old sign with the soldiers,the officer with white hair,a hat,and the flag?,and don´t forget the words on it.

please mate,try to avoid discussions,you have enough warnings,please take care with your posts,i know that it´s easy to get angry,but,sometimes,it´s better to calm down.

remember my old sign with the soldiers,the officer with white hair,a hat,and the flag?,and don´t forget the words on it.

please mate,try to avoid discussions,you have enough warnings,please take care with your posts,i know that it´s easy to get angry,but,sometimes,it´s better to calm down.[/quote]

The problem here Erwin is that you have lost credibility as a Mod on this particular forum after your outrageous behaviour in the last week. We went from having a serious discussion about Argentina to you insulting and badgering people both here and in PM.

I suggest you need to think about what you say in future in regards to your position here.

please mate,try to avoid discussions,you have enough warnings,please take care with your posts,i know that it´s easy to get angry,but,sometimes,it´s better to calm down.[/quote]

The problem here Erwin is that you have lost credibility as a Mod on this particular forum after your outrageous behaviour in the last week. We went from having a serious discussion about Argentina to you insulting and badgering people both here and in PM.

I suggest you need to think about what you say in future in regards to your position here.[/quote]

Firefly,i never waited from you or another person credibility,since,i have credibility in another people,not of this kind,and im afraid i was trying to do good,and you just intervened because you want me angry,so,i insult,then you send pm’s

the pm aren´t public,bluffcove earnt a warning for that,so,that is out.

and i will watch both your and bluffcove actions.

Erwin

In all the time I have been a member of this forum, please find a post where I have insulted anyone by swearing at them?

I have tried to contribute genuine facts and conduct reasonable discussions.

I have never sent an insulting PM to anyone so I dont know what you are talking about. you however have sent rude PM.

To say you are watching me implies that I have done something wrong. I suggest you get a grip on yourself and get back to modding i.e. GET BACK ON THREAD.

you were out off topic,im the mod.
so,i have the responsability,excuse me,lady or not,you aren´t churchill or the generalissimo.

GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!

Thats what I said

shhhhhhhhh! :smiley: .

what name do the greeks want macedonia to have then?

Macedonia?

they didn´t want that,they claim that name (i guess :roll: )

The Greeks being stuck so far up there own sphincters, want Macedonia to have another name, maybe they should choose to call it north Macedonia. I dont know if its still the case but greece in 2002 banned all computer games and consolle games. This is an indication of how paranoid they can be at times.

Now this is not an attack on Greeks in general as in Kosovo i met some friendly Greek guys. Also if you go to Greece, especially in the North, never take a camera, and if you do, dont take photos of any military stuff becasue even if your a 90 year old granny, you will be accused of being a spy.

personnaly, i dont know why they bother with the macedonia stuff, but maybe some of the real greeks here can tell us.

Sorry mate but isn’t this what they call a generalitation?

Does your country permits foreigners to take pics of military instalations?
Hmm i dont think so.

All Greeks are real.
They can be born abroad but they are raised as Greeks and thats how they feel.

shhhhhhhhh! :smiley: .

what name do the greeks want macedonia to have then?[/quote]

like ive said numerous times Erwin, the name doesnt bother me, its the fact they try to claim Greek history which pisses me off and 98% of Greeks off

i just dont see how Skopjans can claim Alexander was Skopjan when the Slavics hadnt even migrated to the Balkans in this point in history

well doesnt that just show how stupid you are?
what IS a real Greek? someone born in Greece? would you consider a Albanian born in Greece a Greek???

i was born from Greek parents, raised Greek, write/read/speak Greek, i have Greek blood running through my veins, i know most of Greece’s history back to front, isnt that ‘real’ enough for you

now go away, u have no idea on this topic and obviously dont want to learn about this issue, so why stay in this thread for???

File mou IREMISE!
To mono pu tha kerdidis etsi ine na se dioxoun apo to site ki ego hriazome olous tous Ellines!

First Ironw@nker with his American jingoistic BS, then the verbal Falklands (Malvinas) war, now you two blokes. Any more of this ultranationalist BS AND i’LL START TO SCREAM! :evil:

Jan

:evil: .

Proceed the topic as gentleman.

Erwin

You think wrong.
We’re unlikely to care what people take pictures of if it’s “public”. If something is classified secret the situation is different but if it’s secret we’d be hiding it and the public - foreign or not - wouldn’t be able to easily take photographs.
The incident to which Firefly refers is the Greek prosecution of some British “plane spotters” for taking pictures of Greek planes (which were mostly old stuff like Phantoms which no “spy” would be interested in) at a fairly open “public” airfield (i.e. anyone could just walk up to the fence and look at the 'planes, nothing clandestine required). What’s more the spotters had already spoken to the Greek airforce about this and recieved permission.

As an example of British openess: in Lincolnshire you will often find a few plane spotters, with cameras and radio scanners, parked on the side of Ermine Street (the Ancaster road) where it meets the A17 a few miles east of Leadenham. This spot offers a good view of the field at the RAF College, Cranwell home of assorted squadrons and a wide variety of aircraft. You will find similar groups of these nerds near RAF Waddington (AWACS and various NATO visitors) and most of the other stations in the UK.

Oh and Minimalistix? Quite frankly your attitude is racist.

You can walk up to the fence here also but you cannot take pics-there are signs around all military instalations that clearly point that.
And of course they didn’t have a permission.

You can’t expect the same attitude in all countries.
In Greece you can shoot in the air in feasts and marriages but we dont do it when we are visiting another country.

Question:Can i hang around the subway taking pics (with a beard and muslim cap on)-i dont think so.
Some countries are more sensitive in airplanes while others in other stuff.