Macedonia Is Greek

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I was a dumb!!!
Please accept my apologies, Firefly. Also my apologies to anybody who should feel harmed or offended of my dumb post!!
I should just read all…
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Edited to add “or offended”.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=619&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

I still don’t see how that disproves what Bladensburg or PDF27 wrote.
I’m not being funny, but could you explain that please ?[/quote]

Minimalistix, I still don’t understand your comment on page three of the thread, about 2/3 of the way down the page.
(I have edited the bulk of the text for B/W reasons.)

Could you explain it for me please ?

Also over the last 2-3000 years Europe has been so much mixed over and over again by migration, invading armies that I think that today’s population of Greece is ethnically just as mixed as their neighbours and other European countries. It is NOT the same people that lived there 3000 years ago. In fact I think that, keeping religion aside, mentality ansd culture wise you are alsmost the same as the Turkish (Yes, there are many Greek and Turkish immigrants living right here in my neighbourhood)

Jan

“i demand that you rename your country to former turkish republic of greece!”

pointless?yes.as pointless as your post Minimalistix.

Aaarghh, now youve done it.

Mod, close thread now before the flames start to rise :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d like to lock the topic, but only SAM or Erwin could do this here.

What do you think Dani, do you think its going to get that bad? :?

Edited: Because im a dumbass.

You could wait and see how calm the Greek answer will be. Im not hopefull, I see some very racist anti-slavic and turk comments looming.

Agree with you Firefly. So, let’s wait.

Edited: I am dumbass as well :lol: :lol:

I think we’ll need some Turkish members in here :twisted:

Then we’ll have the Balkan wars restarting.

Jan

TexWiller is here :wink:

Edited: And a Hungarian claiming that Trianon Treaty was unfair (speaking of Transylvannia)

[quote=“Dani”]

TexWiller is here :wink:

Edited: And a Hungarian claiming that Trianon Treaty was unfair (speaking of Transylvannia)[/quote]

No offense intended, TexWiller! :wink:

It wouldn’t even be “The Former Turkish Republic of Greece” but the “Former Turkish Province of Greece” :twisted:

The Ottoman empire was not a federation but a centralised state.

Jan

It wouldn’t even be “The Former Turkish Republic of Greece” but the “Former Turkish Province of Greece” :twisted:

The Ottoman empire was not a federation but a centralised state.

Jan[/quote]

oh God, youll be needing your janissaries later on Jan…

In Kosovo (aka Kosova) The Turks and Greeks were kept as far apart as possible. Which did surprise me as they tended to eat the same kinds of food etc etc etc…

OK you’ve got me mad.
If i weren’t on vacation maybe i would have watch this topic more frequent and this might not happen.
The thing is that i am on vacation and everything is so nice here so i wouldn’t want to spoil my good mood.
Its true that we’ve been under the Ottomans for about 400 years but that didnt affect the compotition of the population as much as it would if it had occured someplace else.
This is due to our religion (Christian Orthodox) wich kept alive the Greek spirit in all of us, of course under the Ottoman tolerance of Christians.
Sometimes in open and sometimes hiding,these 400 years we remained Christians and Greeks.
All those who changed their religion (under pressure or not) towards Islam were hunted down during and after liberation.
Of course Ottomans weren’t the only conquerors through the ages but the rule was applied to them all.
Stay Orthodox Christian-stay Greek.
Thats why we act so much like the Turks but we are so much different-because we had to live together,but we never mixed.
As for FYROM they started calling themselves Macedonians due to a plan that Tito has began in order to claim Greek territories and find a way to the Aegean.
That’s why they have not a single ancient document to prove that they origins come from the Macedons.

All very interesting, I learn more every day.

So the Turks let the Greeks keep their religion, but those that converted were hunted down (like dogs?). Very enlightening.

Keep it coming…

As to what you have against the Slavs, dont most of them practice the orthodox religion of Chritianity too?

No I said - to Minimalistix

You cant honestly be saying that Slavs are not as good as Greeks.

I am asking him why he thinks slavs arent as good as greeks, not stating it myself.

Sheeesh…[/quote]

:oops: ,sorry again firefly,my apologizes :oops: ,too much at the deffensive because i have a slav girlfriend

my bad :frowning:

No I said - to Minimalistix

You cant honestly be saying that Slavs are not as good as Greeks.

I am asking him why he thinks slavs arent as good as greeks, not stating it myself.

Sheeesh…[/quote]

:oops: ,sorry again firefly,my apologizes :oops: ,too much at the deffensive because i have a slav girlfriend

my bad :([/quote]

No worries, that goes for Dani as well. Sometimes I need to think about the non-native English speakers here when constructing my sentences.

no problem mate,i will try to manage with the graphics outruled in this site,and let the affected user to report me by pm,when there is an injustice.

I ment the were “forced” to leave the newly freed Greek territories.

Keep it coming…

I (we) got nothing against the slavs exept from the fact that they have better looking women!!!
Its not fair. :evil: