Mod awareness

Ask FW190,I resigned,also the brits named lots of times my resign.

Wait Erwin, you took back the moderator job, then within a week, resigned. :? :? sorry pal but that makes no sense whatsoever

i already explained why,also the deal to put commando as mod is in exchange to that i will be still member in the site.

and as you see the democratic election,the majority wants me as mod.

also if gen. sandworm,the 2nd major gen after ww2admin votes yes for me,then i think i will be mod.

i have moderator experience in militaria 3d,a brazilian site of ww2.

i will put a link in my sign later

even he will be mod, he wouldnt be moderating the section he choose, the max i let him is japanese, other military and wwII games, thats it

???

So, it was a blackmail, isn’t it?

Interesting things I found every day!! :smiley: :smiley:

Edited: You give me an ideea. Also I could ask FW or Gen. Sandworm to add Walther or Tsolias as a mod in exchange to my participating on this forum and after that I’ll add a poll for regaining my job status. WHAT YOU SAY, ERWIN???

???

Edited: You give me an ideea. Also I could ask FW or Gen. Sandworm to add Walther or Tsolias as a mod in exchange to my participating on this forum and after that I’ll add a poll for regaining my job status. WHAT YOU SAY, ERWIN???[/quote]

Also I reconsider my postion for your possible future status as a mod.

I’ll ask you to decide: either you or Commando Jordovski could be a mod.

There is no way to have both of you as moderators.

Commando, I don’t intend to offend you.

Erwin, I’ll vote no in your poll.

Edited: You pushed Commando as your replacement, so now you want your mod status back. What about Commando then?? I agree with Commando instead of you mate as a mod. Shame on you for your dirty methods.

???

Edited: You give me an ideea. Also I could ask FW or Gen. Sandworm to add Walther or Tsolias as a mod in exchange to my participating on this forum and after that I’ll add a poll for regaining my job status. WHAT YOU SAY, ERWIN???[/quote]

Also I reconsider my postion for your possible future status as a mod.

I’ll ask you to decide: either you or Commando Jordovski could be a mod.

There is no way to have both of you as moderators.

Commando, I don’t intend to offend you.

Erwin, I’ll vote no in your poll.

Edited: You pushed Commando as your replacement, so now you want your mod status back. What about Commando then?? I agree with Commando instead of you mate as a mod. Shame on you for your dirty methods.[/quote]
i concur to that :wink:
except maybe the dirty method

Dirty methods explained:
He blackmailed FW for remaining on the forum with the appointing of Commando. Now he wants back as a mod.

Do not mention that Erwin did not give “a chit” on my 2nd warning. :smiley: :smiley:

nonono, its me who suggest this deal to him
i thought more people would mean a better forum, and i just want more people with different opinion in the forum to discuss stuff
i really hope this would not make me regret :frowning:

In this case I want to apologies Erwin for the blackmail accusation.

I voted no and will note change my option.

Edited: I understand that Erwin threatened to leave the forum. Now he wants back as a mod. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Morning all.

I think this is where I explain why I voted no to Erwin.

The first reason realtes to the Falklands Island debates. It looks bad on the site to have a normal user peddling lies and this is far worse if the user is a mod. I was genuinely surprised when Erwin was appointed as a moderator. However, he did well at it for a while. Then, when the Falklands debate reappeared, he seemed to go completely mad. There’s plenty for us to do, dealing with ferrous idiots, without having a mod who goes crazy every so often.

The second reason is because Erwin has some kind of grudge against me. Even now, he’s been making posts about how I’m biased, a bad mod etc etc etc. This doesn’t dispose me to want him as a fellow mod.

Crab.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7156#7156

The combat photograher will be in charge of all avatars and will be appointed a mod in ONE forum of our choice.

This was his appointment AFAIK.

Edited: Both warnings for Erwin was issued on “lack of moderation and bad behaviour”.
If he doesn’t give a chit (!) on proofs on non-moderating skills what can I say? :smiley:
It is necessary to argue more???

and i am breaking the rule myself by giving him more section to mod before

:smiley: :smiley: Rules are made to be broken!! Especially by those who issued them. No offence FW, it was your option and I have nothing to comment on it.

Also I want to apologise Commando for this embarrasing situation.

I know Erwin quite well now, and me being as the opposition i would like to say… he is not a bad guy and doesnt intentially mean to upset people or annoy, though i do love having the responibilities of being a mod of this fantastic growing site.

Also I want to apologise Commando for this embarrasing situation.[/quote]

There is no need to apologize my friend :wink: these things happen…

so you do it because you think i have personal things against you (so you are only thinking about you) and about falklands,i think the center of the forum is ww2,so,and why you are moderating there if you also take sides?

excuse me,but i replied your posts like this already,and you ignored me

The combat photograher will be in charge of all avatars and will be appointed a mod in ONE forum of our choice.

Edited: Both warnings for Erwin was issued on “lack of moderation and bad behaviour”.
If he doesn’t give a chit (!) on proofs on non-moderating skills what can I say? :smiley:
It is necessary to argue more???[/quote]

I already replied,but im not going to waste more time in crab 'til he reads my posts,and does a coherent NEW post about this

It is necessary to argue more???[/quote]

I already replied,but im not going to waste more time in crab 'til he reads my posts,and does a coherent NEW post about this[/quote]

You mean my OLD coherent posts weren’t good enough? I think I’m missing something here. If you’d be so kind as to spell out your grievances one more time, I will respond one more time.