Mod awareness

That’s Chit!,you are repeating the same thing i said in other words.

you voted no because you don’t like me,because i think you are unfair.

the goal of that topic is to see if i will be good mod or not.
and also,a 2nd oportunity is valid.
however,gen sandworm will have the last word

Edit by FW-190 Pilot, it has to be include me as well, dont forget that

That’s Chit!,you are repeating the same thing i said in other words.

you voted no because you don’t like me,because i think you are unfair.

the goal of that topic is to see if i will be good mod or not.
and also,a 2nd oportunity is valid.
however,gen sandworm will have the last word

Edit by FW-190 Pilot, it has to be include me as well, dont forget that
[/quote]
i dont think crab to be is an unfair mod, you otherwise, is the only unfair mod in the forum
opps, i mean ex-mod, sorry

im sure our other two admins don’t think the same.
also the problems between us make you to say this.
Crab to Be isn’t the best mod,at least he don’t takes a life in the forum,and i don’t see posts of him like “out off topic” or topic moved" a long time ago (and we aren’t in the peace zone!).

but,let’s watch the important things.

Crab,why don’t you waste your time in moderating if you are mod?

that seems to be a bunch of nonsense to me, i understand nothing from it

Ok, I was sorta thinking that for new members, we could have a section called Roll Call, and a thread inside of that section by the same name. The purpose would be to be able to welcome all new members formally. Do you guys think it’s a good idea? Well Gen. Sandworm or FW would have to if they were going to make it but some oppions? :smiley:

I think that is a very good idea , alot of rooms are being made just for the sake of someone being new to the site, but yeah i agree with you mate. :slight_smile:

:smiley: any more imput? Dani, SAM, FW?

can you expand on that please?
sorry, my eng isnt that good :frowning:

No problem FW, your english isnt bad mate :wink: , Tiger is thinking of basically creating a roll play room for new members instead of new members creating rooms in ww2 forums just because they are new. :wink: :smiley:

oic, so you want to have a section to welcome new users, sounds good to me, what other additional information you want in there
i have been thinking of posting rules there, make sure they read it before they post
what kind of activities we can have in the forum, like joining rooms

This poll is for normal members. Not mods and admins

The members up for elections are:

Tsolias
Firefly
BDL
Clauss von Stauffeberg
Walther
Hosenfield

Also I will require that you vote in the poll and make a post for the person you are voting for. Please no Florida voters…make it clear who you are voting for…no voting for Clauss von Firefly. :smiley: Hopefully the post count will match the poll count. If not we will go with the post count. I want posts so that way we can easily check ips. The slightest hint of any cheating in the election and it will be called off. And we wont be doing it again. So please keep it clean. Also, No user after 392 will be allowed to vote.

The management votes will outweigh the member votes. 70/30. So…

For example

Member 1 gets 5 votes from normal members.
Member 2 gets 3 votes from normal members.
Member 1 gets 2 votes from admins and mods.
Member 2 gets 4 votes from admins and mods.

Member1 (5*.3)+(2*.7)=2.8
Member2 (3*.3)+(4*.7)=3.7 Winner

You can also view the Mods and Admins Elections in site feed back.
“Moderater Elections - Moderators and Administrators”

I would like to thank all those who are up for elections and wish you the best of luck. I think we will end these next Friday the 16th or there abouts.

This poll is for Moderators and Administrators

The members up for elections are:

Tsolias
Firefly
BDL
Clauss von Stauffeberg
Walther
Hosenfield

Also I will require that you vote in the poll and make a post for the person you are voting for. Please no Florida voters…make it clear who you are voting for…no voting for Clauss von Firefly. :smiley: Hopefully the post count will match the poll count. If not we will go with the post count. I want posts so that way we can easily check ips. The slightest hint of any cheating in the election and it will be called off. And we wont be doing it again. So please keep it clean. Also, No user after 392 will be allowed to vote.

The management votes will outweigh the member votes. 70/30. So…

For example

Member 1 gets 5 votes from normal members.
Member 2 gets 3 votes from normal members.
Member 1 gets 2 votes from admins and mods.
Member 2 gets 4 votes from admins and mods.

Member1 (5*.3)+(2*.7)=2.8
Member2 (3*.3)+(4*.7)=3.7 Winner

You can also view the Normal members Elections in site feed back.
“Moderater Elections - Normal Members”

I would like to thank all those who are up for elections and wish you the best of luck. I think we will end these next Friday the 16th or there abouts.

Elections are on maybe if you would like to discuss somethings in here before you vote … please do.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=961

Here is where you vote. Dont worry about it being locked. You all can unlock it when you want to vote and them please re lock it.

As stated before, my vote would would go either for Walther or for Tsolias!

Hard choice for me!! :smiley:

Edited for adding “vote” :smiley:

Why not discuss it here sir? That’s a public thread, everyone can see what we are talking about.

Does anyone else here besides me think that there will be a problem with a british moderator? (BDL) :shock: :?

Walther

Please vote in the poll

Dont know but please vote in the right place

I don’t understand you!!
This is our room. Anyway you know the rates of the vote as a moderator!

Edited: And they will easily understand our votes.