Mod awareness

[b]K…I must give you guys a pat on the back coz I think we are doing better. We still need some improvement. Commando Jordovski if you could write up a small post on what you think this would be very helpful. Nothing big just pros and cons. Also try and read as much of the war room stuff as you can.

Erwin…so exactly what are you doing again??? Are you a mod or just a combat photographer that happens to be a mod. Coz there is no reason for you have to mod powers if you dont plan on using them. So if you dont want to moderate anymore … fine. We can keep you as a mod in the war room so that you can speak your mind from time to time and give us your feed back. Anyhow? Could you please explain what you are doing??? :?:

Remember communication between us is key. So if possible I would like you to add as many mods and admins to each others messenger accounts so we can better communicate.[/b]

Another note … somewhere around the end of the year we are all going to need to be on the site at the same time. We are going to have some spring cleaning. Everyone will be assigned a forum to clean up and move old ass topics to the present archive room or another labeled 2004. We will need to cut down the post on alot of topics. I seriously doubt that someone is going to go back and read all 60 pages of a thread … so we make the limit for the start of the new year 15 or so.

Try to keep things as clean as possible for now so that our job doesnt take 5 days at the end of the year.

Anyhow im likeing the improvement lets keep it rolling. Thanks

I want to be a mod,but if the people wants me.

I resigned because i was unpopular.

let’s see,can you do a topic about if i can return or not to the moderation my general?

Regards

Erwin

It is still not clear for me…
I am convinced that due to my 2nd warning on Erwin, his mod status has gone.
Erwin still sustained that he resigned. The problem is that I never saw his resigning post (if any).

Could anybody enlight me what really happened? :smiley:

Look Erwin…ill work with you on this like I said. If you want to run a poll on it then thats what we will do. See what the members think. But regardless of the outcome you (gave the same option to cactus) can still remain a mod in the war room. This is up to you. Please let me know if this is what you want!!. Im assuming that you will remain as combat photographer. Your really good at it and I would like you to remain in that position if you would like. LET ME KNOW.

Erwin still sustained that he resigned. The problem is that I never saw his resigning post (if any).

Could anybody enlight me what really happened? :D[/quote]

LOL,there is a little tool that you can use http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/search.php.

Gen.Sandworm i want to be combat photographer

but not a mod for the next 6 months (at least)

depends on the poll i did,sir

depends on the poll i did,sir[/quote]
that poll really doesnt matter, its really up to gen.sandworm and me to decide on it, the poll only helps, but it doesnt contribute much to the final decision

that poll really doesnt matter, its really up to gen.sandworm and me to decide on it, the poll only helps, but it doesnt contribute much to the final decision[/quote]
but general sandworm,who is admin,said me that i can do that topic,and it will decide if i am or not a mod

that poll really doesnt matter, its really up to gen.sandworm and me to decide on it, the poll only helps, but it doesnt contribute much to the final decision[/quote]
but general sandworm,who is admin,said me that i can do that topic,and it will decide if i am or not a mod[/quote]
I say no because this site is not a place you can abandon the site as a mod and come back later when you want to, it doesnt really work like that

However, if gen.sandworm say you can become mod again, sure, but otherwise, no

yes,that’s what i told you,if you want another important post supporting this,i can ask our GENERAL OF GENERALS,ww2admin

yes,that’s what i told you,if you want another important post supporting this,i can ask our GENERAL OF GENERALS,ww2admin[/quote]
sure, go ahead

yes,that’s what i told you,if you want another important post supporting this,i can ask our GENERAL OF GENERALS,ww2admin[/quote]
and you misunderstand, gen sandworm only said you can work on the poll

ok,i will ask him to post it here,if he has enough time.

ok

this is a messenger instead of a topic :twisted: :lol:

seriously, your chance of being a mod again is the following
Hitler come back to life and rule germany again is more likely to happen

seriously, your chance of being a mod again is the following
Hitler come back to life and rule germany again is more likely to happen[/quote]
We are doing a democratic election,no a dictatorship

I agree with FW. However alot does depend on the outcome of the poll. If you get a vote of confidence in the next couple of day … you will be a mod again. However you will be expected to perform you job on a daily basis. If not…just like any mod…youll be fired. Think this is pretty simple. But you cant just be a mod when you feel like it. Anyhow lets see how the poll goes first. K :smiley:

Could anybody enlight me what really happened? :D[/quote]

LOL,there is a little tool that you can use http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/search.php.
[/quote]

Not found! Anyway if you resign prior to my 2nd warning, maybe it will be useful to delete my mention there that on 2nd warning a job status is history. What you say about that?

You’ll deserve anyway the 2nd chance for moderating a section without emotional involvement from you (www books or russian military, etc)