Mod awareness

:oops: Sorry Dani, I was confused, but sometimes I just don’t understand myself :lol:

Dont know but please vote in the right place[/quote]

Tiger, please vote in our thread!!!

Please note that your vote for Clauss wasn’t in proper thread!!

Vote’s to Claus von Staffenberg, sorry for the confusion before though :oops:

[b]A vote for Clauss given by Tiger will be not taken into account. Tiger is a mod and he have a special thread for his vote.

Edited for clear view![/b]

I realized that, once again appologies :oops: it’s early morning over here, I’m not too sharp right then… :oops:

Never mind!

Yeah sorry about that, so anyway everyone’s right now at zero votes, but Man of Stoat has to poll for Walther.

There is a problem Gen.!!!
Tiger voted in our thread (the locked one). I couldn’t vote anymore on that poll!!!
Please check!

:?: :?: Did you unlock the thread Dani? :? :shock:

Yes, but I have only the window for posting a message!

Yes, but I have only the window for posting a message![/quote]

Any mod can unlock and relock the thread.

Walther

Gen., I know that…
But, after (or before) posting I’m afraid that I’m not able to vote! :smiley:
Check yourself the poll! :oops:

Gen. helped me with the right sequence for voting:
Unlock, post, submit, vote, lock!
:oops: :oops: :oops:

So to clarify. As Dani put it best…unlock, post, submit, vote in poll, relock.

:lol: I beat you Gen!!!

Walther brings a calm and level headed approach to everything he has done on this forum. He has experience as a mod from at least one other forum. He is knowledgeable on a range of subjects and has enough life experience to deal with the numerous disputes that crop up on this forum. His mature stance would be a welcome addition to the moderators’ ranks.

There hasn’t been a problem with a British moderator yet and I don’t see how the nationality of any moderator can inherently be a problem. If you can point to instances where BDL, as a private individual, has demonstrated un-modly tendencies, then these would certainly bear consideration.

I seconded Crab in his statement!!

i voted for Firefly.