Mod awareness

Clauss: Great Person,Very Fair,Honest,Modest (i hope that’s well written in english),he will never take sides,he is adecuated for moderator works,and also he is intelligent.

I don’t see a reason of why he can’t be a mod.

Firefly for me

Walther

Walther

Walther

Hope I’m not too late, but Walther gets my vote too

My vote would be for Man of Stoat but he is not running. Walther will be my next choice.

Well I was really torn between Walther and BDL. The thing about a MOD is that they have to be here to MOD.

So my vote has to go to BDL as Walther is seldom here. I respect Walther as a decent debater and mature member, but BDL is not only here more often (daily) but also enters into the spirit of WW2IC, his posts are always mature and more often than not WW2 related.

So

BDL

Firefly

go Walther, go Walther, oops I’ve been drinking again, I’ll get my coat.

I have voted for Clauss von Stauffeberg, my reasons are because i find him a peaceful member that posts great posts and helps us keep order even though hes not a mod yet. :smiley:

Mods and Admin do not Vote here then ?

yes, you vote on the other one, thanks commando :slight_smile:

I would just like to press this issue again since the votes dont match up. So please post and vote!!!

Firefly

I had to choose between Walther and Tsolias.

So, after long long thinking :oops: my vote will go to Walther.

I want also to thank to all possible moderators from the poll. Please help us to make this forum one of the respected WW2 forums over the Internet.

delete by FW

I seconded Gen. Sandworm in his intention: please post the name chosen and vote. Now we have more votes than posts here.

Yeah, everything basic that a new user would need to know, or would be beneficial to them when they start out.

I vote for Tsolias.