Mod awareness

clauss gone,so i vote for tsolias!

Since Clauss left, can I change my vote to Tsolias? :?

hosenfield

Are all votes locked in?

I disagree with Firefly and Walther being mods. :?

Commando, read the above reminder!! “make a post for the person you are voting for”

You are allowed only to post the name of the person voted by yourself (and maybe a short comment). So please delete your previous post (with the users you don’t agree!)

It is a direct order. Your comments on the poll you know already were should be posted!

Commando!!! Please delete this post in the poll!!! This is a lack of moderation. If a moderator feels that he have to disapprove a user, he ALWAYS have to post his reasons to do that!!! A normal user could say “I don’t like X-user!!!”
A moderator always will say: “X-user, because (…the reason(S)) I think that I am not joining you in…”

Do not mention that you don’t read Gen. Sandworm post!! You will post only the person voted by you.

Be aware!

I noticed that for a week or so Walther wasn’t online. I speak about him because so far he is first in polls.

Maybe could be useful to request that any possible mod (from those in the polls) to post (like we do) their schedule (meaning vacation, etc) till we close the election.

Could be very strange that a poll-winner not to be on-line after his election!!

Also I have a question: will be more than one new moderator?

So far we have only 18 votes (one is substracted). Only 18 people are interested in the election of a new moderator? Hard to believe!! Please vote!

I agree with Dani! I am beginning to believe we have more mods/admins posting in this room then their own!!! :lol: :wink:

Apothetic or what, even some of the MODs havent voted!!!

Well Cactus I believe is gone :? and SAM has yet to nominate a person. But besides that, I believe all have voted.

Why has cactus gone?

Not sure, just left one day and hasn’t been back for a long time now.

Damn, the nmber of members seem to rise, but the number of posters seems to decline…

There must be a reason?

:? Interesting little tidbit of information I’ve noticed too.

Was cactus a MOD then, if so I never noticed!

Even Walther whose far ahead in the voting seems to have disapeared? Can you be a MOD if you hardly ever come here?

Hope hes Ok though.

i just dont understand, how can people vote for a member that doesn’t even come to this forum anymore???
at least i dont see him very often

No we will only be having 1 new mod. Assuming Walther read every thing then … he should know that he needs to be here on a pretty regular basis. If he isnt then he wont be a mod. Simple as that. Thats why Cactus was removed. Good guy just never around.

Commando!!! Please delete this post in the poll!!! This is a lack of moderation. If a moderator feels that he have to disapprove a user, he ALWAYS have to post his reasons to do that!!! A normal user could say “I don’t like X-user!!!”
A moderator always will say: “X-user, because (…the reason(S)) I think that I am not joining you in…”

Do not mention that you don’t read Gen. Sandworm post!! You will post only the person voted by you.

Be aware![/quote]

Not to mention that will be an embarrasing situation between you if Walther and/or Firefly will be elected as new mod(s).

K…we will be finishing up the elections sometime tonight for me. Maybe afternoon for others around the world. But I think the people that wanted to say something have said it. BTW I was a bit apprehensive towards some of the current mods before they became mods and all of you have done a great job IMO. So keep up the good work and try not to draw to many conclusions about Walther before the guy gets a chance. Oki Doki!

[b]A few things:

1. Back to making good post about ww2. We really need to start hitting the WW2 side of things to draw more active members. This is the most important thing.

2. We need to readress the rules of the site.

3. We need a more formal structure of the management. Specifically what areas some mods and admins need to focus on.

4. Communication. Tiger has does an excellant job at try to communicate site issues. Props to him. Not to say that you others havent but he has really done an outstanding job IMO. So we should strive to lean his way.

5. Off topic section. Members like WW2 yes…however every site needs a place where you can just be stupid and thats it. Just make sure it doesnt get out of control and keep it somewhat clean.

Here are just some basic reminders of things we need to complete and be aware of![/b]