Mod awareness

We will be closing the polls later today so if you still havent voted (please read the rules) and do so. Thanks

I see that Sam had still not voted I will PM him and make sure he does so.

Just passing through as I’m away a lot at the moment in foreign climes and when not abroad I’m still in the process of moving house…

My vote went to Walther but I hadn’t realised that he hasn’t been around for a while so my second choice would be BDL.

Tubs

Confused… I could have sworn I posted this a week or so ago, but I can’t find it anywhere.

Walther is in the process of moving house. He spoke to myself (and Dani too, I believe) to say that he wouldn’t be around until he had settled in and got the internet, which would be about a month (I can’t remember when from). I’d expect to see him around soon, hopefully within a week. He also confirmed his wish to be a mod.

I remember as well your post regarding Walther.
On the other hand Walther didn’t informed me about this situation.

Edited: Found in “Vacation”
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=26569#26569

So if i have it right by post count…

The election results are as follows:

Walther 48
Firefly 20
Clauss vonStauffenberg 17
BDL 3
Hosenfield 3
Tsolias 3

Sorry for any mispellings im a bit tanked but I worked out the figures before so you can check them. Anyhow Walther is our winner in 1st ever mod elections. I give him my congrats and await his acceptance by PM or EMAIL to confirm. Thanks to all the people that ran…this is not easy and I appreciate your effort.

edited to add sam’s vote

Anyhow Walter is are new mod and please treat him with respect. I will expect him to do his job and be active in the war room just as all of you have been. Please dont make any pre judgements and give him a chance. If he sux he will be gone. Plain and simple. I am interested I what he has to say. So give him some space to make waves. Thanks

Gen. Sandworm :slight_smile:

But of course my General. :smiley:

I voted for Walther…

Hello,

I just want to give the reason for my temporary absence from the forum.
I started with a new job a few weeks ago in another town (down in the Hunsrück, German hillbilly country about 150 km south of Cologne, near Ramstein AB, working on aircraft of a certain Irish low cost carrier). At the moment I don’t have a real home down there yet, I’m sharing a cheaply furnished flat without telephone connection with some Polish flight attendands of the same airline, until a flat I’ve been eying will probably be available for me in November to move in.
So while I’m working, the only internet access for me is from an internet cafe in the airport terminal, at € 5,- per hour, which is quite expensive, and only gives restricted access. The only time I can reach the internet normally is when I’m at home in my old place in Cologne on my off days.

Jan

welcome to the mod

looks like erwin wouldnt be back, i guess tiger would be the new C.P.

Ill second that!

Ill second that![/quote]

I’ll join you Generals! :smiley:

Thanks for the support guys… Since I’m the new cp can Gen. Sandworm post the image or have yourself or FW put it in my sig?

Tiger, check this post: http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7156#7156

http://www.ww2incolor.com/images/ranks/com_cam.jpg

Booyah. Now just add :smiley:

Thanks Gen. Sandworm :smiley:

Anybody feeling the site is a bit dead lately???

I concur General. There’s almost nothing to moderate anymore. Our vistitors arent as frequent anymore :cry: