Mod awareness

I concur General. There’s almost nothing to moderate anymore. Our vistitors arent as frequent anymore :cry:[/quote]

Maybe we should bring IRONMAN back. We dont have any morons to argue with anymore. :lol: :lol: :lol:

His holy guanoness did keep things interesting.

I concur General. There’s almost nothing to moderate anymore. Our vistitors arent as frequent anymore :cry:[/quote]

Maybe we should bring IRONMAN back. We dont have any morons to argue with anymore. :lol: :lol: :lol:

His holy guanoness did keep things interesting.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice idea… think we could get him to come back again though? :? Anyway it be kinda funny - and it’d give us something to do :stuck_out_tongue:

trick george bush to come to this site
say its something about cookies that wouldnt choke people
or world war 2 veteran and vietiam coward meeting, boy he will be coming for sure
jk
the site seems to be better now, so dont worry

Yeah it’s doing alot better now :smiley: . I know this is a little off topic, but I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that british people are too proud of their country. (Appologies to Crab) But here is an example:

I don’t know if other people have noticed - or I’m just going crazy :?

Yeah it’s doing alot better now :smiley: . I know this is a little off topic, but I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that british people are too proud of their country. (Appologies to Crab) But here is an example:

I don’t know if other people have noticed - or I’m just going crazy :?[/quote]

Most of the time, I’d say that kind of comment about turning every spy was nationalistic bollocks. However, in this case I have heard sufficient to believe it is true, or at least very, very close to the truth.

Off topic again, appologies, but Clauss has returned!!! :smiley: :smiley:

Does that mean im in trouble too!!!

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

…that was intended to Erwin and Largebrew.

Hi, I know Im new here but I have been involved in the site for a while.

My question is.

On all of the other sites I frequent it is readily apparent who the Mods are. This is done by a tag that states Mod.

Cant we have this here?

In my opinion and experience, if you know somoene is a Mod you will heed their advice more often.

So is it possible to display that we are Mods rather than ordinary forum members?

So far on http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/index.php, below each sub-section are a line indicates who moderates that sub-sections.

On the other hand, with exception of SAM and myself, all other moderators are not clearly indicated when posting.

This is the current status.

I agree with Firefly in his ideea to having a tag or so, indicating that the person is a moderator

Hey I am a new member! hows it all going

Howdy Hiddenrug! Out of my curiosity, who do you asked? FW or Gen?

Anyways welcome Hiddenrug. :wink:

Of course Hiddenrug is welcome! :smiley: :smiley:

I asked Gen thanks for the welcome guys!!! 8)

Welcome to the 101st Airborne - the toughest sons of bitches alive :slight_smile:

Welcome Hiddenrug.
By the way,cool name!

Of course Hiddenrug is welcome! :smiley: :D[/quote]

Sure just he should ask you ,becouse you are chief of 101st. :wink:

Considering Cuts’s post http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=36157#36157 Hiddenrug actioned right.

My mistake was to post my question here instead of asking Hiddenrug by PM. :oops:
My bad!

i picked the name up from a yowie suit. It looked like a rug and so i called my self hiddenrug! :lol: :lol: