Mod awareness

By all means, PM him, I’d be interested to see learn his answer.

Ill make the post in sitefeed back and see how is interested.

Allright Gen.Sandworm

Concerning BDL’s application for moderation, I slightly disagree with appointing him moderator for the fact that he’s British, and he is likely to take sides in heated topics like the Falklands Debate and such. I don’t think he’s a good choice, do you?

how about permanently replace him?
and i dont want to name more mods, how about just give you more power?

ladies and gentleman, o who am i kidding, just gentleman:P (sorry if there is lady mods in here)

i am please to announce our new mod, Commando Jordovski

im laayddeeeeeeeeee!

CHEERS TO COMMANDO,WE LOVE YOU (in a non gay form) :smiley:

edited: You are a true blue aussie :wink:

Like chief mod, FW or just expand the threads I moderate? PS sorry i didnt talk on MSN, I was away and forgot to set my status

Welcome Commando Jordovski, I’m glad you made it :smiley: :smiley:

Thank you very much, I will try and be the best of a mod i can :smiley: :smiley: .

Errr… I’m sure that’s not quite what you meant to say. I’d like to think that it’s ONLY the possible lack of impartiality that’s a problem.

Having considered the above, I’d say that BDL has been less prone to participation in the various Falklands flame wars than I have! In my defence, I was provoked by snide remarks in this very room and it was also lots of fun.

Walther for mod. BDL too!

edited twice, not least because I managed to spell ‘BDL’ wrong :oops:

Well to fill cactus’s position why dont we do the vote thing i suggested. That way the member fill like they have a say in the issue. Good enough

Isn’t it rather late for a vote? The selection of a new mod is now a fait accompli.

Well I didnt know FW was just going to up a pick someone. However I think we could still have a vote for cactus’s replacement. Because it doesnt seem he is going to be around enough to do it.

BTW can everybody still moderate in sitefeed back

I think a rather big problem is people coming into our site and posting CRAP, is there a solution we can come around to by solving this problem.
Should we allow guests to post even if they are not members?

Reference the previous discussion on new mods, I missed this, posted by Walther some time yesterday:

[/quote]

I think Walther would be a great mod. He has expansive knowledge, and excellant posts.

No coz personally I like having the ip address of everyone that visits for safety reasons. You can still get it from visitors but its much more difficult.

Well I didnt know FW was just going to up a pick someone. However I think we could still have a vote for cactus’s replacement. Because it doesnt seem he is going to be around enough to do it.
[/quote]

The exactly lack of communication happened!! Told you guys… :smiley:

For the next step, I’d vote without any doubt on Walther. A well-informed, mature and tempered user who could do his possible job as moderator very well.

Also Tsolias could be an option.

So FW I made it much easier to add and remove new mods. If you are a mod you should be allowed to mod both off topic sections (coz there is always a problem there) the war room, archive room and site feedback. Plus I made the Chief mods Dani and SAM mods in all forums. Maybe we should make everyone a mod in every forum just for safety but personally assign sections that each mod is responsible for. What do you think?

Also SAM … you and Dani can award medals. So that makes four people that can do it. Well 5 if you include ww2admin but dont think he will.