Moderators

CactusEater@gmail.com

Thanks Cactus!
Now we have the emails from all moderators. (S.A.M.'s could be found in secret room in another thread. Anyway I think he wouldn’t be upset if I’ll post his e-mail: depository005@gmail.com) :smiley:

Edited: Almost forgot to post my 2nd email: filesdani@gmail.com

Guys!,let all welcome PzKpfw VI Tiger !!! :smiley:

WELCOME! :wink:

Thanks for the warm welcome Erwin :smiley:

Ya no problem you can use that to email me. Sorry I forgot to post. And congrats Tiger! (its ok that I call you tiger? you name is a bit long and hard to wright out.)

Welcome Tiger!

Concerning the new topic “Australian Military” I find it a bit unfair to some other countries, who have to be placed in the “Other Military Units”. The countries that I am refering to is mainly Canada, who which I beleive contributed more in manpower than the Australians. (Am I right? If not please go ahead and bash me). But I am also refering to India and New Zealand, who contributed a great deal and should be recognized. I know that the countries listed above can not be made into a big forum topic, but I think that we should atleast change “Australian Military” to “ANZAC”. For those of you who do not know what ANZAC is, it stands for Australian and New Zealand Army Corps. That way it seems fairer and most importantly we can kill two birds with one stone.

I already sent a PM to FW-190 Pilot, in order to ask about this situation.
I totally agree with you S.A.M.!

thanks for your contribution, SAM
but what do you think about gen.Sandworm’s idea
and i have an idea of making a flash animate of world war 2, anyone interested?

Maybe we can rename Austrailian Military…Commonwealth Military’s

Maybe we can rename Austrailian Military…Commonwealth Military’s[/quote]

That’d always work :smiley:

Maybe we can rename Austrailian Military…Commonwealth Military’s[/quote]

That will work. “The Commonwealth and their military” or something like that.

I’ve got other ideea:
One forum: Allied other units.
Another forum: Axis other units.
:oops:

Crab-to_be, where are you?!?!

I (and I suppose that FW-190 as well - 'cause I forwarded to him) started to have headache reading all of British complaints.

If nobody will reply here in 2 days, I should reply to every Brit that they should address to Crab_to_be.

For God sake, I want to read more on interesting WW2 things and discuss more and not to handle all kind of shits alone.

O.K. guys I am very sorry to say that I would most likely not be able to get on the internet for something like a week. Well this is juts to let you know that I am not running away :smiley:

Sorry for being absent for a while. I’ve been on Her Majesty’s Service at a top secret (ahem… rather boring and not very secret) location for the past two weeks. I’ve been trying to find interesting and informative posts, but I’me struggling amongst all the utter crap that’s been posted. I was impressed by the Royal Navy’s ability to continue to sail around the place on a sunken aircraft carrier, and the way threads disappear off into silly arguments about irrelevant things. More from this callsign later.

Tell me about it… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome back Crab!

Might be useful:

How could we merge 2 threads? I’m reffering on those “Simon Wiesental” in WW2 generally.

Anybody knows? :smiley: