More classic Iron man

like sid james??,i make bizarre ON TOPIC ( :wink: ) posts.

apologize me,but your avatar is very gay :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh,and General, whilst your hereā€¦Do you, as an American, feel that we are anti-american in our outlook/posts?

Do you think that the majority of Americans would feel this way?

I am not trying to get at Ironman particularly, but I do not feel we are being anti-american, so I would appreciate a second opinion on the way we are percieved by others.

Itā€™s true Erwin, he actually does. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and its nice to have you back! Do you actually look anything like that in real life? :smiley:

I look more agressive and i have blue eyes.
but i havenĀ“t that nice helmet :frowning: .
and the guy is a bit dirty in the avatar

Sometimes but in general no I dont feel like you are spouting anti-americanism.

Thank you. I genuinely feel that it is largely mis-understanding; we tend to have quite an agressive and ā€˜close to the boneā€™ sense of humour in the UK, especially amongst more military types, which I think is easy to take out badly if you are not used to it sometimes.

Erwin, I suspect that if you had been in the field for a few weeks youā€™d be a bit grubby too! :lol:

yes :lol: :lol: ,you should asked me this when i was doing the military service.

you arent six foot tall and blonde haired with your blue eyes are you Erwin? :?

Not that I am gay or nowt, but Im beginning to wonder how much of a German you are?

i donĀ“t know how many foots,im 1,79 of tall,normal.I have yellow hair.IĀ“m not german,i just have german parents,but i want to say everybody,yes,i have parents who fought in ww2 :stuck_out_tongue: .
and my name and surname says all.

bluffcove,whatĀ“s your name and surname?

i think youĀ“re so much interested in me :lol: :lol:

Well, IĀ“m German, with a passport to prove it, but the 6 ft are about the only correct thing. Else I have brown hair and brown eyesā€¦ :roll:

Jan

yes,you donĀ“t need to have a specific eyes or hair colour,because,people is different.
thatĀ“s the interesting of the world :smiley:

No its nothing, just a small wager I had with Ale, Apologies all round for any offence I may have caused.

Im away on camp next week and dont want to get beaten up by the regs all that much. So will keep my name under wraps.

Bluffcove

apologizing of what bluff,you said something bad?

It could have been misunderstood and taken to be offensive, something that in this case I did not wish to happen.

m not offended of nothing bluff, :smiley:

I posted barely a fraction of what can be found.

Are you ready to concede that your bullsiot claims about US soldiers are trigger-happy cowboys and British soldiers never fire without being certain of what they are shooting at? Are you ready to concede that your bullsiot about US a soldier firing into the sky from a vehicle to clear the road is werckless is bullsiot in light of all of the proof that in many cases UK soldiers have wrecklessly killed hundreds of civillians?

Which one of you wants to be the first to make the admission of culpability in spreading anti-American garbage and pretending that British troops are faultless and their shiot doesnā€™t stink like everyone elseā€™s?

So, as you can see, the British are anything but innocent. They make the same stupid mistakes that the US does, they are just as wreckless with weapons fire at times, etc.

Letā€™s not hear any more blather about how Americans are so much more carelsess than the british now, shall we? :wink:

Iā€™m done. Letā€™s hope you are too.

in a true gobshite @merican stylee I will not post this

:roll:

Please note I have modified the word American so as not to include the great and the good in my response to IRONMAN

Most Germans are not blonde with blue-eyes, and they are average height as a people. While some Germans have blonde hair, most Germans have brown or sandy brown hair, some have black even though they are as German as a German gets. Amongst Germans, eye color varies from brown to blue to green to hazel. You are thinking of Scandanavians.