Not the State of the Site

Uh… Pull = UK slang for “attract”

How about NCOs or, better still, officers?

It’s widely understood UK usage here too, as in “to pull a bird”, but not used much in speech.

Oh ok,Sorry. I didn’t understand what pull meant in you’re terms.

[QUOTE=Rising Sun*;140504]How about NCOs or, better still, officers?[/QUOTE

Oh yeah, those guys, I love there unifroms!.

Just an update for those who were getting frazzled: Nick, George and I have just had our mod powers radically increased. Be afraid, be very afraid >:)

Thank God…Err…Procyon:mrgreen:

I am. Always.

:shock:

lol

Just an update for those who were getting frazzled: Nick, George and I have just had our mod powers radically increased. Be afraid, be very afraid >

That is good but the question that remain unanswered if that you all know how to use it. :rolleyes:

Want to start trouble to find out? :twisted:

Bring it on.

Oh, we broughten it, yo!

I love WW2, but don’t know much about it. That pretty much sums it up. Why do I need a list of all members?

Proc

No need for Procyon to have it - the list of members is publically avaliable! See the link third from left in the blue bar at the top of this page :wink:

The only member we need to know is PDF, cause he is the Best! Procyn should be giving you a Mod Allowance. you Deserve it!:slight_smile:

I have been afraid of you since Day-1. Some days I can’t even sleep cause I am so afraid. the other day i awoke in the middle of the night yelling PDF No No!..thats how scared I am. :army:

hmmm what happened to aly j’s reply?

I wonder what…:rolleyes:

He’s the rational one - You should really be more afraid of me…