Only In America

Maybe i had you all wrong.:o

Actually,i had it all wrong.
Got a bit confussed.
George Eller is the gentle one, but also a cool mod.
My mistake pdf sorry. Cheers

No No No, You guys are Nice and You know it…I mean…not as Nice as George Eller, but then again, we can’t all be perfect. :mrgreen:

From the MANITOBA HERALD, Canada (a very underground paper):
A flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration.
The possibility of a McCain/Palin election is prompting the exodus among left-leaning citizens who fear they’ll soon be required to hunt, pray, and agree with Bill O’Reilly. Canadian border farmers say it’s not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, animal rights activists and Unitarians crossing their fields at night.
I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn,’ said Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota. The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry. ‘He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn’t have any, he left. Didn’t even get a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?’
In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. So he tried installing speakers that blare Rush Limbaugh across the fields. ‘Not real effective,’ he said. ‘The liberals still got through, and Rush annoyed the cows so much they wouldn’t give milk.’
Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, pack them into Volvo station wagons, drive them across the border and leave them to fend for themselves. ‘A lot of these people are not prepared for rugged conditions,’ an Ontario border patrolman said. 'I found one carload without a drop of drinking water. ‘They did have a nice little Napa Valley cabernet, though.’
When liberals are caught, they’re sent back across the border, often wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been circulating about the McCain administration establishing re-education camps in which liberals will be forced to shoot wolves from airplanes, deny evolution, and act out drills preparing them for the Rapture.
In recent days, liberals have turned to sometimes-ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have taken to posing as senior citizens on bus trips to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans disguised in powdered wigs, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior-citizen passengers on Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney hits to prove they were alive in the '50s. ‘If they can’t identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we get suspicious about their age,’ an official said.
Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage and renting all the good Susan Sarandon movies. ‘I feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can’t support them,’ an Ottawa resident said. ‘How many art-history and English majors does one country need?’

Maybe they’re just trying to get on the voter rolls, so Canada also has to vote for Obama/Biden? :slight_smile:

After, with a double-digit lead, he has plenty to spare here in the states!

And we, Americans, will finally realize our long elusive goal of annexing Canada into our 51st (or will it be 56) state(s)! :evil:

100 Years ago people were flooding too America,
100 years on people are trying to excape America. Work that out, go figure.

LOL…Your hate for the United States has clouded your vision…the above post is a joke. sorry to get your hopes up. :slight_smile:
Trust me…people are still flooding here.

No, i dont really hate America, just hate youre goverment.
YES youre right about people still flooding usa but not as many as 100 years ago.

YA!, Right On. I can’t wait to be annexed so I can vote for Palin. Come invade us USA…I am waiting. Yeaaa!!!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Politics/Detail;jsessionid=A07CB22C1C2838FFE11CFAF3CC3BFF5F?contentId=7664724&version=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.14.1&sflg=1

It seems that she wore a McCain/Palin shirt to school and now she is a racist!

What sort of low life swine calls a 12 year old kid a racist for saying her views? Oh, wait, the NEA, and all the other liberal fools who attempt to educate our kids these days! The parents are doing a great job with these future nutjobs.

Racist? At 12? She wasn’t before, but I bet she is now!

You know, FOX NEWS is said to be a very biased News provider and blaming that action on “Liberal fools” is a bit extreme…
Still, those kids should watch their mouths a bit…
Attacking someone for their political opinions can never be justified.

So you think the other news orgs. will cover this story?

Im not sure but FOX NEWS has been known to be prone to an extreme conservative bias.
I prefer BBC or NHK (Japanese network) to CNN, FOX or even ABC though.

Keep an eye out for this story…let me know if it makes it.

Hey Guys, time for an update.

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/national/article/74-year-old_n.c._state_senator_shoots_wounds_intruder_at_his_home/287987/P10

Long time Anti-Gun Advocate State Senator R.C. Soles, 74, shot one of
two intruders at his home just outside Tabor City, N.C. About 5 p.m.
Sunday, the prosecutor for the politician’s home county said.

The victim, Kyle Blackburn, was taken to a South Carolina hospital, but
the injuries were not reported to be life-threatening, according to Rex
Gore, district attorney for Columbus, Bladen andBrunswick counties…
The State Bureau of Investigation and Columbus County Sheriff’s
Department are investigating the shooting, Gore said. Soles, who was
not arrested,declined to discuss the incident Sunday evening.
“I am not in a position to talk to you,” Soles said by telephone. “I’m
right in the middle of an investigation.”

The Senator, who has made a career of being against gun ownership for
the general public, didn’t hesitate to defend himself with his own gun
when he believed he was in immediate danger and he was the victim.

In typical hypocritical liberal fashion, the “Do As I Say And Not As I
Do” Anti-Gun Activist Lawmaker picked up his gun and took action in
what apparently was a self-defense shooting. Why hypocritical you may
ask? It is because his long legislative record shows that the actions
that he took to protect his family, his own response to a dangerous
life threatening situation, are actions that he feels ordinary citizens
should not have if they were faced with an identical situation.
It has prompted some to ask if the Senator believes his life and
personal safety is more valuable than yours or mine.
But, this is to be expected from those who believe they can run our
lives, raise our kids, and protect our families better than we can.

This thread shoud be renamed “The neo-cons ranting corner”
or, deleted.

Hey windblower, how about a comment on the hypocrisy of this senator? Always easy to just rant neo con but don’t say a word about the post. Standard!

It is true that the flaming anti gun folks are mostly talk, all sizzle, and no steak. It is also unfortunate that so many elected officials are skilled at speaking from both sides of their mouths. I can imagine that any future anti gun fulminations issued by this Senator will hold little weight. That is if he is still in office after the next election.

Good point Tankgeezer.

http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20100107/ARTICLES/100109828

State Sen. R.C. Soles indicted on assault charge

If you read the newspaper article, there’s apparently more to the story than just shooting an intruder. Now I understand why we need so many anti-gun laws. It is to protect us from the politicians. Wouldn’t it be justice if he was arrested under the laws that he promoted?

We do have one law to protect us from politicians,(or anyone else) the Second Amendment to the Constitution.