Please anounce if you will be on Vacation

Although I like BDL I would go for TS as a MOD. I’m afraid BDL may be influenced by MOS and CUTS.

I think he may (thats not certain) relate to them what happens here.

If he is chosen I will delete this post.

As for the others, Walther would have made a good Mod, I was never impressed by Cdo though, too hot headed like Erwin.

No reason to delete. The reason I made this room is for the management to sort things out. I think TS would be a good candidate. Im sure you up on BDL’s actions more than I am.

I also think that 1 mad Brit Mod at a time is plenty :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can accept that.

Agree with Tsolias (also he could be a quiz supervisor, couldn’t he? :lol: ).
Firefly, FYI Tsolias together with Tiger (and sometimes Gen., myself and Clauss, err, Phantom participates) make a great quiz thread back in 101st Airborne usergroup.

BDL could be an option on future appointments.

As for Walther and Commando, I will send PMs.

Please do and let us know whats up. They should be here at least once a day.

General Sandworm, two members that should be highly considered are Clauss and Tsolias. Both have explicity stated that they would have great interest in the mods world. Tsolias’ can be found in the 101st Usergroup Quiz, and Clausses in in a pm to me that I’ll make public if you’d like to see it. So that’s my take on the situation sir.

[quote=“Gen_Sandworm”]

Please do and let us know whats up. They should be here at least once a day.[/quote]

I sent yesterday to each one a PM, requesting their presence here. Also I stated that if they fail to post in this room till Monday 12th of December. they will be stepped down.

I stated 12th of December because I will be offline for 3 days: from Friday to Sunday (9th to 11th).

i might be gone from 25-9
but then again if i have an internet connection, i will go on the site. which is very likely to have one in where i am going

Messages still waiting in my outbox…

[quote=“Dani”]

Messages still waiting in my outbox…[/quote]

Nothing changed :frowning:
I still have two messages in my outbox…

Messages still waiting in my outbox…[/quote]

Nothing changed :frowning:
I still have two messages in my outbox…[/quote]
did you send me a pm too, beceause i didnt get it?

No, I sent to Walther and to Cdo.

Do we discuss the pros and cons of new Mods or does the General and Fw just choose them? Not that Im not gratefull to be chosen, I am just wondering?

i have been thinking of an election among mods and admins, if nessasary, gen sandworm and my vote would count as two to break the tie

Well with you we were all kinda just for it so that was pretty easy. However looks like if we have another mod the feelings are kinda mixed so an election might not be bad. But in here. We do it out there I think we will just end up with another arsse member that comes and leaves. Anyhow I think if we do decide on another i think 1 is fine. Thats assuming walter and cdo. have not responded.

PMs still in my outbox. I leave now. See you on Sunday afternoon or evening (my time :smiley: ).

Well with you we were all kinda just for it so that was pretty easy. However looks like if we have another mod the feelings are kinda mixed so an election might not be bad. But in here. We do it out there I think we will just end up with another arsse member that comes and leaves. Anyhow I think if we do decide on another i think 1 is fine. Thats assuming walter and cdo. have not responded.[/quote]

Good stuff General. The point about the AArse member is true as well as I think MOS would get all his cronies back here to vote in another election.

Best to keep it in house, so to speak. Who are the candidates then?

I am back. The PMs addressed to Walther and Commando are still in my outbox.

Then I guess they have had more than enough time to react and shows they never visit the site anymore.