Please anounce if you will be on Vacation

but there is always a chance that internet explorer never notice them for PM
i always have to check manually

Me too, but they havent been around for months mate.

Well lets give them there last chance…when Dani has decided they arent coming back then they will be demoded. Lets wait untill Monday has passed. Dani if you feel like youve done you best than thats all you can do and I guess its time. Your call…

Roger that. Deadline is Tuesday 13th of December, 0.00 GMT.

As Firefly says, they haven’t been here for long time. Normal for a regular member but much too long to be a moderator.

Gen? What happened to SAM btw?

Not sure…FW and I will have to get back to ya on that one!

Frankly, I am impressed about the commitment shown by BDL on those “the best of…” topics (fighters and battle tanks).

I’m impressed with BDL as well, always have been. I did have reservations though.

TS is also a frontrunner for me.

And my outside bet is Hosenfield. I didnt really like him at first, what I initially though was his arrogance was probably just impatience with some of the posts he was getting thrown at him. Also far from being the Nazi apologist I though he may have been, he has shown great maturity in the majority of his dealings with others here.

For negatives I would say not Clausse-Phantom-whatever it is this week.

I like the new guys George Eller and Twitch, but its way too early for them.

I expect you can guess a few other negative choices. The thing is, the site may have 600 members, but so few are regulars, how do we get to know them?

I will second that.

yeah, BDL seems to be a good canadidate
but why not hanz again?

Clauss (I prefer to name him in this way), seems too imature to be a moderator. At his age (17 years) it is normal. It is normal to change his username without solid and viable reasons, it is normal to be upset and to leave the forum for 2 months or so, etc.

Have to agree with Dani there. I dont hold his youth against him, but I do think he wouldnt make a decent Mod.

I think he would either be power mad, or totally ineffective like Cdo was/is.

It seems that Walther received my message. I have in my outbox only the PM sent to Commando.

It seems that Walther received my message. I have in my outbox only the PM sent to Commando.[/quote]

It’s 11.48 GMT on 12th of December. I have to go now to sleep (I have a very busy day at the office tomorrow and my time is GMT+2). I will ask FW to take a look at 12.00 GMT (as I see he is online). I will come back few hours later.

No reaction from both. We must think at some new moderators.
As for Walther and Cdo, it is possible to be not stepped down but retired?

You mean retired from the site? What if they ever wanted to come back?

No, I mean retired mod (Gen. posted somewhere but I am unable to find his post right now).

I found it :smiley:

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=32368#32368

But it was only a sugestion from me. It is true that Walther didn’t moderate any minute and Cdo shown more lack than abilities to moderate, but…

I dont mind what happens to them in the end, as long as they are replaced with guys who will be slightly more dedicated, or in Walthers case - interested.

I think what we will do is leave them the rank of Capt but demod them. If they want to come back they will have to be reconsidered. More less they had better impress the hell out of us to be appointed a mod again. Assuming there are no objections to this then this is what we will do.