Posts from Argentinian Military

You can, of course, prove that to?

other than an argentinian believes your propaganda like you did with italians in ww2 and they still believe it

Why would certain countries (for example the Soviet Union) miss out on making the British look bad by showing their citizens how poor our soldiers/sailors/airmen were? Why would they accept our version of the story if they could use yours?

And I know I’m going to regret this because I know the answer’s going to be full of lies and propaganda - but what did we do to the Italians in WW2?

IRONMAN lives! In debating style at least. That, and tolerance of other races and viewpoints. And approach to the truth.

I believe the Gurkhas are all war criminals because Thales of Miletus said so in my philosophy class.

spics?

spics?[/quote]

Is it some sort of Latin student humour to post unrelated words as a reply to posts, or are you still just trying to get your post count to ‘promote’ you to Generalissino ?

I went to School with a kid called Carlo, his dad ( Carlo Spitutsi) was a former Italian POW and opted to stay after 1945 as did our School caretaker ( Frank). They were both held at Seaforth TA Barracks just ouside of Liverpool. They were both regulars in my dads favorite pub and niether mentioned anything about having their back doors kicked in and if they had would they have been so keen to stay.
It is common for a defeated enemy to mitigate their humiliation by making up horror stories about the barbarity of their foe.
Argentine forces failed because of lack of training in the combat environment they found themseves in. Menendez plan was wait until British forces had turned in, burst into bivvies place hood over the head of supprised enemy , apply electostimulation to genitals and dispatch on first flight to Switzerland

Acceptable excuses would have been,
We failed to recognise enemy as they where not wearing pajamas
Enemy where all men
Enemy would not stand still long enough for us to get the hoods on.
Enemy where armed.

anybody influenced by the subversive propaganda around the world?.

smell of che guevara in everybody who talks about argentines :evil:

Oooo hark at her

Yes I am a fan of marx in fact if I had to ascribe a quote by marx that summed me up it would be,
I would’nt join a club that would have me as a member.

Yes I am a fan of marx in fact if I had to ascribe a quote by marx that summed me up it would be,
I would’nt join a club that would have me as a member.

Am I seeing double or is that a double post, oops it’s carlsberg oclock

drunk?

I greatly resemble that remark

Once again you post a silly emoticon, and once again it has no relevance to anything.

I wonder why a post count so important to you.
Are you trying to make up for other inadequacies in your real life ?

Once again you post a silly emoticon, and once again it has no relevance to anything.

Are you trying to make up for other inadequacies in your real life ?[/quote]

The forum is too much important for me,i sleep less than 4 hours a day,i have time for forum,time for friends,time for woman,time for education,time for working.etc…

my life isn’t your problem,i have a good life,i don’t need tips of a guy who uses the screen name “cuts” .

that “silly” emoticon is to see if you can understand it,and it’s funny to see that you can’t :wink:

Are you trying to make up for other inadequacies in your real life ?[/quote]

The forum is too much important for me,i sleep less than 4 hours a day,i have time for forum,time for friends,time for woman,time for education,time for working.etc…[/quote]
So the forum is the important thing. I see.
It still doesn’t explain the plethora of drivel with no other obvious reason than to boost a post count.

What ‘tips’ might these be ?

I was right about it then, thanks.

you are boosting your post count by doing this stupid questions,like largebrew with that of my girlfriend!

Yet another ferrous answer !
Is he giving you ‘tips’ over MSN ?

Back to the topic: where are the reliable independent sources to back up your silly claims ?

Yet another ferrous answer !
Is he giving you ‘tips’ over MSN ?

Back to the topic: where are the reliable independent sources to back up your silly claims ?[/quote] not in msn.of i make msn convversations public,then i get a warning

Post counts mean nothing to me. I work under the thumb of the PC police and find Threads like this cathartic.