Posts from Argentinian Military

the chileans are daggos?

Anyone who admires the SS deserves all the insults that can be thrown at them, and quite a bit more besides.

Yet again Erwin, you are the only one using the dergatory words.

Primer Batallón de Fusileros Gurkas del Duque de Edimburgo

First Battalion of Gurkha Fusiliers of the Duke of Edinbrough?

Have I guessed the translation for that right? Because if I have that’s the funniest made up unit name I’ve seen for a while.

Aren’t they a predecessor of The Prince of York’s Royal Green Wellingtons?

Arse. The Gurkha Regiment named above did indeed exist. :oops:

Aren’t they the ones that are supposed to have offed Di?

Anyone who admires the SS deserves all the insults that can be thrown at them, and quite a bit more besides.[/quote]
and anyone who admires gurkhas (except if he has mates that do the same)

you are laughing about tortures affecting our conscripts!

Anyone who admires the SS deserves all the insults that can be thrown at them, and quite a bit more besides.[/quote]
and anyone who admires gurkhas (except if he has mates that do the same)[/quote]

As soon as the Gurkhas start gassing millions of people for being the wrong religion, or shooting POWs out of hand because they are ‘untermensch’, then I’ll treat them the same as the SS.

you are laughing about tortures affecting our conscripts![/quote]

No, I’m laughing at the pitiful made up names your piss poor propaganda came up with for our units.

You mean they can move to South America to enjoy lives of luxury and be treated as heroes by gullible children?

You mean they can move to South America to enjoy lives of luxury and be treated as heroes by gullible children?[/quote]

:lol:

Sorry, lads, but 7th Duke of Edinburgh’s Own Gurkha Rifles do exist and were in the Falklands - however they did not see any combat http://www.regiments.org/regiments/southasia/gurkha/07GR.htm

and anyone who admires gurkhas (except if he has mates that do the same)[/quote]

As soon as the Gurkhas start gassing millions of people for being the wrong religion, or shooting POWs out of hand because they are ‘untermensch’, then I’ll treat them the same as the SS.[/quote]
they abuse,torture and mutilate boys of 18 years they are still saints

im afraid you are wrong,or they were tortured by other gurkhas,think that i see very unprovably

Prove it Erwin, with any site in the world, other than an Argentinian one.

You mean they can move to South America to enjoy lives of luxury and be treated as heroes by gullible children?[/quote]

:lol:[/quote]
that stupid lol hasn’t nothing to do.

like you host rapists of 18years boys who tortured,raped (abused) and then were considered heros in the island?

Prove it Erwin, with any site in the world, other than an Argentinian one.[/quote]
other than an argentinian believes your propaganda like you did with italians in ww2 and they still believe it

So, now Gurkhas torture other gurkhas? And I´m sure you have some other UNprovable sources to back that up? In fact, I´m sure you have plenty of UNprovable sources, just like your (one) existing source is completely UNprovable…

So now you´re accusing Gurkhas of rape too? UNprovable, UNpossible!

You have to understand that to Erwin, torturers are to be welcomed into the country with open arms, and to be adored (“but for their attacks, not their tortures!” Lather rinse repeat). Clearly, to him torture is everywhere since in his terms of reference (e.g. Argentina) it pretty much has been.