Posts from Argentinian Military

yes yes,whatever you said

I’ve just noticed that I am now a SNCO, so I’m off to twist my bright red face and shout obscenities at people from a distance

sweet.

sour

:?

:arrow:

You can get your mess bill paid first, I’m sick of subsidising the rest of you.

Yet another ferrous answer !
Is he giving you ‘tips’ over MSN ?

Back to the topic: where are the reliable independent sources to back up your silly claims ?[/quote] not in msn.of i make msn convversations public,then i get a warning[/quote]

That was a rule you yourself invented when you were a mod, to cover your butt for abuse on other means.

Not MSN ? Yahoo then maybe.

Nice “Guide” I have to say. :x

OK, I’ll start myself:

How should we called UK?
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland? If yes, we should call Argentina - Republic of Argentina.
It seems to me that UK and Argentina are good enough.
Note: NOT Great Britain!! (see above the full name).
Even British called their country UK.

Brits and Argie issue.
At “Argie” I have feedback that it is offensive. So please stop using it.
At “Brits” I am afraid that it is a little too late for any complaint! British themselves called Brits without any problem.

Friends and amigos, the ball is in your yard now.

I dont mind being called a Brit, if Argentianeans dont like being called an Argie thats fine with me.

For some reason I object to being called a Jock, but not overtly so. What would you be Dani, a Rommie? What do he countries around Romania call te Romanians?

Dani, perhaps it would be a good idea to ask our Argentinian friends to stop posting the unsubstatiated lies and racism about a certain regiment within the British Army? It gets a lot of people very wound up, which means that every thread descemds into an argument.

Erwin has actually used Argie to describe himself. Which surely means it is acceptable?

Maybe he could tell us of a shortened version for his country, there must be one surely?

Personally any of the above will do me for my country. GB, UK, or the long versions.

As for flame wars, if a certain member restrains himself from posting drivel* about the Gurkhas I shall be happy.

Regardless of any of his other faults/posting preferences.

By drivel I actully mean pure, made up, unsubstantiated, unproven utter bllocks!!!

Sweaty Sock ok then ?
:wink:

Sweaty Sock ok then ?
:wink:[/quote]

Grrr, Im glad I said not overtly so…

I now understand what Erwin means by his “Argentinian macho ego” that he keeps going on about - it is epitomised in this record cover:

And where is the old man’s hand, muchacho?

edited to add img tags

Once again you post a silly emoticon, and once again it has no relevance to anything.

I wonder why a post count so important to you.
Are you trying to make up for other inadequacies in your real life ?[/quote]

The forum is too much important for me,i sleep less than 4 hours a day,i have time for forum,time for friends,time for woman,time for education,time for working.etc…

my life isn’t your problem,i have a good life,i don’t need tips of a guy who uses the screen name “cuts” .

that “silly” emoticon is to see if you can understand it,and it’s funny to see that you can’t :wink:[/quote]

Stage 1: Sit and supped my pint of Carlsberg as I waited for the image to load…

Stage 2: ?

Stage 3: Bastard.

Guess stage 2. :twisted: I should have learned my lesson from this happening to other people.

So, how many number one’s has “Tino” had?

Five by the look of it?

How old is he?

He looks like he’s nineteen, na na na nineteen.