Posts from Argentinian Military

:lol: ,that isn’t the common argentinian macho ego :lol: .
and the guy with the moustache is italian :wink: .

but the british have a very good macho ego! :wink:

also the british gentleman :wink:

:lol:

Rowan Atkinson as “Mr Bean” although I far preferred him in the Blackadders. What a guy!

No shame in a nation having a sense of humour is it. Clearly Argentina does too, if people actually bought that Tino record. :lol:

EDIT: Nice Mirage III there Erwin. Does the FAA still have any?

yes :smiley: ,some

yes :smiley: ,some[/quote]

Blimey. They must have no cash. I mean, hey, I like classic aeroplanes more than most, but flying Mirage III in 2005 is positively Third World Air Force stuff. There might be some Tornado F.3’s going spare in the coming years if they want to get themselves out of the 1960’s any time soon. And as a double bonus, if you ever invade the Falklands in the near future, there’ll probably be plenty of spares at Mount Pleasant for you.

yes :smiley: ,some[/quote]

Blimey. They must have no cash. I mean, hey, I like classic aeroplanes more than most, but flying Mirage III in 2005 is positively Third World Air Force stuff. There might be some Tornado F.3’s going spare in the coming years if they want to get themselves out of the 1960’s any time soon. And as a double bonus, if you ever invade the Falklands in the near future, there’ll probably be plenty of spares at Mount Pleasant for you.[/quote]
but they aren’t the unique aircrafts.

i just said that we still have some of them.

A quick check reveals you’re still using it as your sole air-defence fighter. :shock: It’s a 1950’s design! The other jet aircraft in widespread use is the A-4… also a 1950’s design. Mind you, two of the better 1950’s design.

Nice Pucara now too. I’ve got some of my own photo’s of a Pucara somewhere, but sadly in paper rather than digital format. They have one at the IWM Duxford - a captured example abandoned in the Falklands by the defeated FAA. An interesting little aircraft filling a much overlooked niche. Although whether that niche is light ground attack/COIN or demolition practice for the SAS I’m not sure. :wink: Indigenously produced too, which is quite impressive.

and what about my new picture? :slight_smile:

AS90 counter-battery bait.

It appears to be nice sp gun.

Not used in the Falklands, so your country probably has a fair few left. :smiley:

:smiley:
yes we have

Used by your country for quelling riots by any chance?

Fifteen.

Is that all? That’s only just a regiments worth.

Think they have another 20 AMX-13 SPA’s.

Well they ARE completely broke… just look at their air force. Their front line jets are all 1950’s designs. It has all the hallmarks of a penniles air force so why should the Army be any different?

because we spend a bigger percent of money in the army,isn’t enough?

do you think we can use that metal beast with civilians? :lol:

You claimed in one of your posts that the police used tanks in your country.

Unless your police are in some way differently occupied to the British Bobbies, I don’t know why they’d need a tank, but hey, fire support is always welcome.

because we spend a bigger percent of money in the army,isn’t enough?[/quote]

On slightly more than a dozen bits of self propelled artillery?

There are probably more SPA pieces in the UK at amusement parks where civilians can go and drive armoured vehicles round obstacle courses.

but not in riots