Posts from Argentinian Military

Not quite sure what you mean by this Erwin, can you explain please ?

Not quite sure what you mean by this Erwin, can you explain please ?[/quote]

Me?,ask Eagle,im not him.

Me?,ask Eagle,im not him.[/quote]

Terribly sorry for the typo, apologies if it’s caused any embarrassment.

Eagle, I’m unsure what you mean by the above quote - could you explain please ?

Eagle, I’m unsure what you mean by the above quote - could you explain please ?[/quote]
No problem mate,im not embarassed,you did not call me crab to be or firefly,you called me Eagle,that isn’t bad :wink: .

Eagle, I’m unsure what you mean by the above quote - could you explain please ?[/quote]
No problem mate,im not embarassed,you did not call me crab to be or firefly,you called me Eagle,that isn’t bad :wink: .[/quote]

Erwin i think he is ask Eagle to explain his post,and he is not call you eagle. :wink:

No problem mate,im not embarassed,you did not call me crab to be or firefly,you called me Eagle,that isn’t bad :wink: .[/quote]

Erwin i think he is ask Eagle to explain his post,and he is not call you eagle. :wink:[/quote]
wrong,eagle isn’t online and he could cause me damage because he compares me with the other argentines as im all of them in here,and Eagle will not feel offended,he did not feel offended to the terrible comments about my country.

Erwin i think he is ask Eagle to explain his post,and he is not call you eagle. :wink:[/quote]
wrong,eagle isn’t online and he could cause me damage because he compares me with the other argentines as im all of them in here,and Eagle will not feel offended,he did not feel offended to the terrible comments about my country.[/quote]

Why you guys cannot stop with this topics,first malvinas/falklands ,now here ,forget that stupid war,that is a past ,look forward :wink:

Mate,where do you see the word malvinas or falklands in the posts that you have quoted?.

Best Wishes.

Mate,where do you see the word malvinas or falklands in the posts that you have quoted?.

Best Wishes.[/quote]

I am dont see them but thats the first reason ,becouse you and British members fight and provocate eachother here on forum.

Thats is a reason things been good ,before topics about malvinas/falklands and that ship I…e ,i cannot tell a name.

Best Wishes.[/quote]

I am dont see them but thats the first reason ,becouse you and British members fight and provocate eachother here on forum.

Thats is a reason things been good ,before topics about malvinas/falklands and that ship I…e ,i cannot tell a name.[/quote]
The Inv*ncible (i did not tell the name,it is censored,so i will not receive a warning)

we arent that sensitive about this, lol

Ok i am been carefull i dont want a warning. :slight_smile:

I also have been very careful! :smiley: ,using the Erwin’s Censorship System®

Go with your smelly nepaleses, mrbeans, maggies and tonys, your ironic question and the term “argie” that you made for us is not necesary,island ape,roast beef,smelly northies and a long list of names that are in spanish and you will not understand

We fucked the most powerful navy of the world (im not going to say more and were because i cannot name this since there is a rule).

Maybe we don’t have the fucking satellites,the guided laser robot misiles,the walt’s support truck,the dullard carrier and those shits.

but we do have this:

and this:

and you will never had that,you only have this:

maybe mum get’s proud of you if you have an uniform,but you cannot change yourself,you were born as a camouflaged fag,and you will always be a camouflaged fag.

DEAR MODS:

i have defended my country against this attack,as you can see he said "
are the argies a credible fighting force now? ",he just think that we aren’t even credible as an army,and we do have irony sense,also:

have they swung a way from insurgent fighting and dissappearing people to a proficient fighting force that could fight and win battles?
that is obviously spouting suversive ideas,why don’t he talks about the montoneros who killed the sons of the armymen?,and their wifes with bombs and then hided,eh?,COWARDS,THE SUBVERSIVES ARE COWARDS.Fucking civilians which were even more armed than the army,you think they attacked only throwing rocks?,eh?,nonononono,putting bombs in the cars is not a boys’ game.

In fact,he is attacking indirectly with an ironic comment making argentine army to look like an insignificant shit (that insignificant shit gave and will give a lot of problems to an ex-empire for a long time).

sorry,im just defending me,also i didn’t talk about the “classified topic” (the islands mal*****),i just avoided that like other guys have done.

This isn’t a Falklands thread

you said the prohibited words mate,he only said the real fact,without getting inside the topic.

Mods,before deleting my posts and giving not rest of them,at least delete the offensive topic of 1000yanniestare,he attacked me and you didn’t say nothing.

argie is offensive,i don’t want this word again in the forum,it’s like island ape (for brits) and japs (for japaneses)

The most important date of the “dissapeareds” (as many of armymen’s parents literally dissapeared = blow up thanks to the subversives bombs),was in 1982,when this civilians protested and not in a pacific form.
and this is directly related to 1982,galtieri,the army of argentina,and the social problems that also are relationated with the malvin**,in fact,you have also been relationating your words with them,i,you,eagle and panzer.

we are avoiding to get inside the topic,i hope there isn’t a ban,and if it is,of course it will afect me since im the closely watched bad guy (i talked about them like you did,and i avoided even to call their name).

GREGREGREGREEETTINGGGSS

Erwin, Ok lets get this straight you don’t like to see the word Argie which is a shortened version of the word Argentine but then justify your position by stating that you call us Brits( rather than apes ) which is a shortened version of the word British and feel that is ok. Pot to kettle request colour check over.

British call themselves brits, we don’t call ourselves argies,i have done just to show you that i do not have problems for being called “argie”,but yes,i do have,also argies is despective as japs,both of them are dimintives,but you call yourselves brits,eagle already said that he does not like to be called “argie”,and you never said that you don’t want to be called brits,if you do,just tell me.
and yes,im calling you apes,we call you with that name in a non friendly form,if you call me with a not nice name,then don’t want to not be called with bad names.

I never use the term Brits in fact the first time I came across the use of the abbreviated term it was sprayed on a wall in the Ardoyne area of Belfast and was coupled with the word out. Much as young African Americans and Black British youth have begun to use the N word between them selves it is self descriptive, exclusive and used as a term of friendship /recognision within their group to diffuse it’s insult potential.
To you I am British not a Brit thank you very much . If you care to revisit any of my posts you will find that I have never used the term Argie when discussing issues relating to Argentina however you and other Argentine posters have used the word Brit, so which way do you want it.

But most of british posters use the word brit,then,you are the only who don’t likes the word “brit”?,why didn’t you tell me?,and also you have to tell to the british guys who use that term.

Erwin, I don’t complain because life is too short to be bothered and choose not to take it as an insult as I am a grown up and can handle these minor issues.
Insted of going off big time why not simply request that the term Argie not be used as it hurts your sensibilities, I’m sure you will find that the polite approach works best.
Now I dont know what time it is in Argentina but it is 0550 saturday here so I’m off to bed as I am totally knackered and more than slightly drunk
Ta ta