Posts from Argentinian Military

here is 2:09 am saturday.Im drunk and maybe i go to sleep in a few moments.
Ta ta

…and here is 8.24 am and I watch you closely :smiley: :smiley:

So, as a first step, I request that the “Argie” do not be use by the British members. Also the “Brits” do not be use by Erwin.

For Erwin: I suppose that you’ll no longer use the “ape”!!

Agree?

Oooopsss :oops: ,but we can fix this in another way! :wink: .A beer,a pair of girls and a ride in paul’s mercedez benz??,and all for free! :smiley: …eh? :frowning:

Ape reffering to British, obviously!

Edited by Dani BY MISTAKE :oops: :oops:

Erwin you could repost it

Edited by Erwin: Mum!,Dad!,im editing posts again :smiley: ,oh wait,this is mine :frowning: ,i don’t remember what i posted :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You already made an accusation that I was bribed (:lol: :lol: :lol: ) by the British members of ARRSE!

Now you try to bribe me? :lol: :lol:

You beat me up with few seconds.

we need to be equally :frowning: ,i also want the same opportunities! :smiley:

Sorry Erwin, I wanted to quote your post and by mistake I hitted the edit button :oops: :oops:

:cry: ,that’s the biggest error in the world!!!.

relax dani :smiley:

Now I’ll log out because I’ll go in this morning to a military exhibition here in Bucharest.

Remember, WE ARE WATCHING YOU!!! :smiley: :lol:

FW is around…

Now I’ll log out because I’ll go in this morning to a military exhibition here in Bucharest.

Remember, WE ARE WATCHING YOU!!! :smiley: :lol:

FW is around…[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Galtieri was more democratic :frowning:

PS.

I found the sniper in this picture.

Can you find the one in this picture?

Give you a clue, the title of the picture is Sniper-in-water1.

Go with your smelly nepaleses, mrbeans, maggies and tonys, your ironic question and the term “argie” that you made for us is not necesary,island ape,roast beef,smelly northies and a long list of names that are in spanish and you will not understand

We fucked the most powerful navy of the world (im not going to say more and were because i cannot name this since there is a rule).[/quote]
I hope that you will be able to modify your language and reply in a sensible, coherent manner.
It would be a breath of fresh air to be able to read the site and discover that all the discussions were carried out in a mature fashion.

Not sure where the “guided laser robot misiles” come in nor what the “walt’s support truck” are, could you use your encyclopaedic military knowledge to enlighten me please ?

While I’m sure the Argentine sharpshooters are excellent marksmen, don’t you not think that other countries also make use of these types of soldier ?

I fail to see why you imagine that the Minimi is such poor weapon, do you have any considered reasons for this ?

Can you spot people’s sexual orientation from any photograph Erwin ?
I believe that’s known as ‘gaydar’.

No Erwin, they are not subversive ideas.
They are, at worst, a reminder of darker days of your country’s past.
I don’t believe that 1000yd has any intention of overthrowing your government, nor can I see any reason to do so, can you ?
Do you think that the Argentine forces have not moved from these actions ? :shock:
You’ll find that the main thrust of the army has changed considerably from the infamous days of the ‘Dirty War.’

“F****ng civilians” - and you are …?

I seriously doubt that the people who set the bombs were better armed than the Ejército, let’s be sensible about this.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m in no way defending the actions of these bombers.

Posturing does not lend weight to your ‘argument’, (such as it is,) it merely brings to mind the comic grimaces of El Duce.

You have not been the target of an attack therefore you’re not defending yourself - it is merely an excuse for yet another of your vitriolic rants.
Please give it a rest.

I don’t believe those words are in fact prohibited, you seem to be the only member who cannot let it go. No amount of bone posts will change history so shouldn’t we just crack on with the main subject of this site ?

No Erwin, 1000yd did not attack you.
Maybe your ideas and ideals on the internal politics of the past were grazed, but if you can’t listen maturely to others’ views you should not be on a discussion board.

Does shouting make you feel better in real life too ?

You’re being disingenuous now Erwin, you are not dim enough to believe that ‘Jap’ is a derogatory term. As I’m sure you are very well aware, it is merely a shortened form of Japanese.
Similarly with the abbreviated form of Argentinian.

I’ve found the sniper. He’s there (points). Do I win a prize?

I’ve heard the term “Rock Apes” for a certain bunch of British Crustacean infantry, but not “Island Ape”. Where does that term come from?

Only if you can answer this question…

Where is Walt?

Tree - centre axis, middle ground - hiding behind the yellow balloon.

Spot on Cuts!!! You win!!! Have yesterday off.

For those who didn’t spot the sniper here is the answer…

Peek a boo!!!

If you want further info by all means check out U.S. Rescue and Special Operations Group on www.us-rsog.org

who are “Hard Professionals for Hard Operations”

Why am I somehow reminded of the Monty Python sketch “How not to be seen”?