Posts from Argentinian Military

Usergroups is a great idea, then the rest of the guys dont need to see the nonesense unless they want to take part.

We could then police the usergroup very thoroughly.

Yes, we would have to police it very thoroughly :roll: But at least it would be confined to a usergroup which would be easier to manage than rummaging through half a million threads in the Off-Topic General and Site Feedback.

Yes. And by the way, I’m not sure we dont need another Mod as when some are away it only leaves a few to play catch up on these kinds of situations.

The trouble is I really dont see anyone out there right now who comes here that often to catch things and it would be good to have them in relatively the same timezone as the Argentineans.

Anyone except PzKpfw VI Tiger! :wink:

Ah the UFO beliver!

No, not SS Tiger! I mean our Tiger!

Edited: OOPS :smiley: :smiley: http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=35667#35667

You was right on SS Tiger, Firefly!

LOL, too many Tigers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone except PzKpfw VI Tiger! :wink:[/quote]

:lol: huh? :oops:

IMO Firefly expressed his concerning that we didn’t have somebody trustfully across the pond to watch out the Argentineans during European night time.

And I pointed out that we have already such kind of guy, you Tiger! :smiley:

Oh yeah, I forgot Tiger is in the US. Sorry for that. Tiger, stay on your PC from 8PM your time until morning, then Dani and me will take over :twisted:

Ah I see! :slight_smile:

Will do. :lol:

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=36647#36647

:lol: It seems that is needed!

Agreed. A Falklands/Malvinas debating forum that guys have to apply to join, policed by the Mods very thoroughly. Anyone who becomes abusive or too argumentative will then have their membership revoked.

This would mean that we would have very close control over what goes on and can eject anyone from that usergroup when they get out of hand. Together we would have the same rule on the normal forum that no posts about the Falknlands/Malvinas are allowed.

I think this would work very well. those that have no interest would see nothing and those that do would have to sign up to the usergroup and agree to the rules.

OK

I have given this some thought. Here is what I have come up with for us to ponder over.

A new User-Group would be set up called, The Falklands/Malvinas Debating Group, or something along those lines.

Users would have to apply to join this.

There will be a minimum post limit to join this group (50 Posts?). This is so that guys do not come here just to join a debate like they did in the past. I dont think many will stick around making 50 posts when they know thats whats expected of them.

All Mods will have access to it and the minute any member turns nasty they will be ejected from the User Group, no arguments, just excluded. If they want back in, they have to contact an Admin direct with their reasons why they think they can behave in the future.

I think this solution will keep most members happy as those that want to discuss this issue can without annoying the ones that dont.

I’m interested in your thoughts about this?

Sounds good to me.

ok, that could work, imo
and as soon as users get one warning from the mods from either inside the special room or outside the special room. He/she will immididate not allowed in the room anymore

so anyone agree or disagree on opening that room?

So far, Firefly and myself agreed.

Exactly how much interest is there in the room? No reason to make a room where 2 people are going to bitch at each other all the time. I would say that its probably not worth it unless you have at least 10. Then we are going to need someone to watch the room as well. Just my opinion. If there are enough interested members then I guess we should make it.

Also will we want to be setting up the room just like the 101st or the Axis rooms?

We could open a thread with subscriptions (available for 2 weeks - let’s say) to see if the number of interested member fulfills with worthiness requirement. More we should think on the set of special rules as Firefly said:

and

Sort of, thinking also about “All Mods will have access to it and the minute any member turns nasty they will be ejected from the User Group, no arguments, just excluded.”

Also FW-190’s proposal is good. Once you receive a formal warning (no matter for what and where) your right to be member of the Falkland/Malvinas usergroup is revoked.