Posts from Argentinian Military

Erwin remembering you are a mod and that I am a forum member, please tell me what the overlay is on this picture?

it’s a poster referring to a war,related to the argentine military,with no offensive comments,killed or damaged soldiers/violence.

just a poster,and?

oh its nothing I was on MSN earlier and someone said there was a map of the Islands overlaid onto the picture. I was jsut wondering if you could corroborate that.

Bluff

it isn’t a map,it’s a poster of war.
bluffcove,shhhhhhhhh!

glad you agree it that it “isnt” a map that means my friend was wrong, it is clearly a poster of the Islands, Im soooooooo Glad you could help. Boy will he kick himself when I tell him thats a poster not a map.

a poster of a pilot overlaid with a “picture” of the Islands that is what i shall tell him. Thankyou so much.

Bluff xXx

cheers bluff :smiley: ,you are close to the 900 posts! :wink: .

Erwin,back on topic,im going to post more about the old tanks of argentine army.

OUT OFF TOPIC.

the future posts in this thread without relation with the argentinian army and without real information will be deleted.

I rename it because the “subject” have a limited amount of inputs allowed.

Please guys, it is your playground!!

Do not forget the purpose: To have some decent debates between you all.

Muchas gracias!
Thank you very much!

hola!

So Argentina lost a little meaningless war in 1982. The UK has lost a couple of meaningless wars in its time. Do we still hate the Americans for the War of Independance, I dont think so.

SO why do the Argentinians gt so het up about the Falklands.

Also, if Argentina has the right to be free of Spanish domination, why does the Falklands not have the right to be free of Argentina. Seems like a double standard is being applied to me.

Discuss…

Americans declared their independence on the autodetermination principle.
the malvinas were taken by another country before having a virtual independence.

malvinas can declare their independence from argentina if they are first populated by argentines,and also the island was taken and then populated by foreigners.

Really? Could you tell me about the free and fair referendum held across the thirteen colonies to decide whether or not they should secede from the British Empire? I don’t begrudge them their independence, but it’s misleading to refer to it as self determination.

Americans declared their independence on the autodetermination principle.
the malvinas were taken by another country before having a virtual independence.

malvinas can declare their independence from argentina if they are first populated by argentines,and also the island was taken and then populated by foreigners.[/quote]

Interesting point. So the Malvinas can become part of Argentina one day and then if they decide to be Independant the next that is OK?

[quote=“Crab_to_be”]

Really? Could you tell me about the free and fair referendum held across the thirteen colonies to decide whether or not they should secede from the British Empire? I don’t begrudge them their independence, but it’s misleading to refer to it as self determination.[/quote]
I don’t have nothing about colonies.

im talking about the malvinas who were argentines,and have all the reasons to be.

yes,if the country was part of argentina with argentine population first

yes,if the country was part of argentina with argentine population first[/quote]

So are you saying that if the Falkland Islanders vote to become Argentine citizens on Monday, they can claim independance on Tuesday? Thats good.

yes,if the country was part of argentina with argentine population first[/quote]

So are you saying that if the Falkland Islanders vote to become Argentine citizens on Monday, they can claim independance on Tuesday? Thats good.[/quote]

but first,we will send a bigger number of argentines to the islands.
to ensure our sovereignity,and preserve our race,people,territory,etc etc.

the majority will not be british,it’s like argentina with a british majority in population,they will obviously declare different independences in all provinces

So are you saying that if the Falkland Islanders vote to become Argentine citizens on Monday, they can claim independance on Tuesday? Thats good.[/quote]

but first,we will send a bigger number of argentines to the islands.
to ensure our sovereignity,and preserve our race,people,territory,etc etc.

the majority will not be british,it’s like argentina with a british majority in population,they will obviously declare different independences in all provinces[/quote]

Where would 3000 Arentinians live though?

excuse me,i don’t understand

In a minefield, preferabley.