Posts from Argentinian Military

i see this is transormed into the “Guide for a decent debate between British and British”

Not our fault you had to go to an English class! We’d be bored if we didn’t post when you weren’t around. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

Just back from my Junta class, wow heavy stuff tonite as it concentrated on disguising the bloody obvious. I had a hard time with my paper on covering up a worthless economy by distracting the populace in a war of aggression.

We eventually settled on the fact that we could dissapear anyone we felt was against us. Still though I did have some trouble with my press releases as to why even though Id won the whole war I had to admit defeat.

Im still working on that one and hope to do better next week. My lecturer said to try and take some advice from people who are blinkered in their views, so can any Argentinians help me on next weeks subject?

Its entitled Ignoring the Bloody Obvious and replacing it with dissinformation and shite!

you are insulting me again :slight_smile:

Er no, I think its called realism.

I have given you more chances than you have the right to have had. Ive tried to be friendly and understand your point of view.

To be honest you have thrown it all back in my face and continue with the same old stuff.

You remind me of the LCpl I am stuck with right now, no matter what I say or do to encourage work or decency from him it lands on deaf ears.

So like the line I am taking with him right now I shall treat you how you treat others, with malcontent.

He will learn, you may not.

Er no, I think its called realism.

I have given you more chances than you have the right to have had. Ive tried to be friendly and understand your point of view.

To be honest you have thrown it all back in my face and continue with the same old stuff.

You remind me of the LCpl I am stuck with right now, no matter what I say or do to encourage work or decency from him it lands on deaf ears.

So like the line I am taking with him right now I shall treat you how you treat others, with malcontent.

He will learn, you may not.[/quote]

i was realist,why you said calm down or you can get banned or something like that?.

CALM DOWN,or you will receive a warning.
it’s sad to be fighting with a scottish,i just have problems with englishman.

Since you are no longer a Mod (after some very flagrant abuses of your power as one), how exactly are you going to give him this warning?
As for only having problems with the English and not the Scots, may I suggest you read up on the regiment involved in attacking Tumbledown on the night of the 13th/14th June 1982? The English and Scots may have their differences, but we’re both British when it counts.

Don’t the Scots also have a historically strong representation in the Paras?

Since you are no longer a Mod (after some very flagrant abuses of your power as one), how exactly are you going to give him this warning?
As for only having problems with the English and not the Scots, may I suggest you read up on the regiment involved in attacking Tumbledown on the night of the 13th/14th June 1982? The English and Scots may have their differences, but we’re both British when it counts.[/quote]
For argentina,the enemy is england,we just talk of england when talking about the malvinas.
also firefly said that of banning,why you don’t quoted that?

and im not going to put the warning,a mod will do

For argentina,the enemy is england,we just talk of england when talking about the malvinas.

Well that’s just ignorant, then, isn’t it?

Which I think goes to prove that they don’t have a fcuking Scooby !

no,it is generalizing.
a chilean is a bolivian,a piola is most of time an italian-argentine a german is an austrian,an ex yugoslavian is russian,an south argentine is a welsh.

and?

Which I think goes to prove that they don’t have a fcuking Scooby ![/quote]
what is scooby?

[quote=“Erwin Schätzer(argentina)”]

no,it is generalizing.[/quote]

An ignorant past-time.

Which I think goes to prove that they don’t have a fcuking Scooby ![/quote]
what is scooby?[/quote]

Scooby (Doo) = Clue.

No,you are not that important for us!,we have better things to do than studying if there were scottish or not in the malvinas.

:roll:

But in choosing to hate the English and not hate the Scottish, you merely exhibit an astounding level of ignorance. You’d have thought you’d have better things to do than singling out the English from the rest of the British for your bileful hatred, but apparently not.