Posts from Argentinian Military

Tell that to the soldiers that were supposedly defending Tumbledown !

for us england and the other is the same,the brutes are armed ,wine,moustachy homourists and darkhaired good economists.the business man in their royal airlines.

all the same,you are just the same island and the north of ireland you have stolen

Good, I’m glad it’s all the same.

So, how are things in that province of Chile you live in ?

Says more about you than it does the people of the British Isles, really. But we’ll keep that as a “credit” so that we can generalise Argentinians when we feel like doing so at a later date.

So, how are things in that province of Chile you live in ?[/quote]

Chile? :lol: ,dirty people spics and mestizos with funny faces like monkeys.
also they have lots of poor people,yes their economy grows…their government economy!.

chile is a shitty piece of mountain,a shitty landpiece who have santiago,a small city,smaller than bahia blanca! :lol: ,buenos aires is much better.
also we are more culture,intelligence,better race.
all you can say,better wine,better girls (better girls than you too),better army,better places,beter natural beauty,they see our tv channels,they see the fashion on buenos aires,they copy our songs,they listen soda estereo and charly garcia,they don’t have gas,they are just a small shit with mines.
those monkeys work in the mines of rio turbio in our south.

are you kidding?,chile need argentina to live,we buy all their things,their chilean peso is devaluated as hell.

SAN MARTIn,an argie,liberated them from spain! :lol: .

are you kidding?

are you kidding?[/quote]

What bit of your own statement “for us England and the other is the same” do you not understand?
One thing has always bothered me. How do you get internet connections in the rainforest - doesn’t the water make the comptuers go rusty?

Chile? :lol: ,dirty people spics and mestizos with funny faces like monkeys.
also they have lots of poor people,yes their economy grows…their government economy!.

chile is a shitty piece of mountain,a shitty landpiece who have santiago,a small city,smaller than bahia blanca! :lol: ,buenos aires is much better.
also we are more culture,intelligence,better race.
all you can say,better wine,better girls (better girls than you too),better army,better places,beter natural beauty,they see our tv channels,they see the fashion on buenos aires,they copy our songs,they listen soda estereo and charly garcia,they don’t have gas,they are just a small shit with mines.
those monkeys work in the mines of rio turbio in our south.

are you kidding?,chile need argentina to live,we buy all their things,their chilean peso is devaluated as hell.

SAN MARTIn,an argie,liberated them from spain! :lol: .

are you kidding?[/quote]

So you mean Argentina isn’t a province of Chile ?

No,i mean chile is a province of argentina

[quote=“Erwin Schätzer(argentina)”]

No,i mean chile is a province of argentina[/quote]

Therefore saying a person is a Chilean is the same as saying he or she is an Argentinian.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Therefore saying a person is a Chilean is the same as saying he or she is an Argentinian.

Thanks for clearing that up.[/quote]
no,it’s a region which is independent,and have another race.
but they need us,we don’t need them,that makes them our province.
they don’t mean nothing.

also there are different populations here,spanish and europeans at north,in the centre,europeans and italian,in the south welsh and europeans.

and then you are all welsh? :smiley:

they don’t mean nothing.

also there are different populations here,spanish and europeans at north,in the centre,europeans and italian,in the south welsh and europeans.

and then you are all welsh? :D[/quote](My bold.)

Look up ‘race.’

“and then you are all welsh”
By the same reasoning you arrived at the fantasy that it was just the English that kicked your sorry butts off the Falkland Islands, then possibly.
But if reality and accuracy were brought into the argument, (not immediately possible given the calibre of comments by the Argentine side,) the answer would have to be no.

Erwin you have to realise that Great Britain is a divided land for 99% of the time, Scousers hate the Manc’s, all southerners are Poofs, Brummies live too far from the sea and the stale air makes them dim, the citys are populated by chavs and the county by woolie backs, the Jocks hate the English who hate the Irish and we all hate the Welsh. We are divided by social class religeon and politics. These divisions and rivalries are reflected in all branches of our armed forces but it all stops for the 1% of the time when we are called upon to deliver an arse kicking, then united to a man a right royal shoeing will follow then it’s back to business as usual.

Your hatred of the English is irrational as it is not bourne of personnal experience it’s just how you have been brought up, on a diet of winging and misinformation.

What happened 200yrs ago counts for nothing in todays world the fact remains Galtieri had a go and got bounced out of the Islands and out of power. Lucky for you as given his control of the media the chances are
the internet as you know it would not be allowed.

they don’t mean nothing.

Look up ‘race.’

By the same reasoning you arrived at the fantasy that it was just the English that kicked your sorry butts off the Falkland Islands, then possibly.
But if reality and accuracy were brought into the argument, (not immediately possible given the calibre of comments by the Argentine side,) the answer would have to be no.[/quote]

WE ARE NOT WELSH!!! :evil: ,we have welsh here.

and i know your stupid question.

the english are not welsh,the welsh are different,also in argentina there are germanics,slavs,latins,etc.

they don’t mean nothing.

Look up ‘race.’

But if reality and accuracy were brought into the argument, (not immediately possible given the calibre of comments by the Argentine side,) the answer would have to be no.[/quote]

WE ARE NOT WELSH!!! :evil: ,we have welsh here.

and i know your stupid question.

the english are not welsh,the welsh are different,also in argentina there are germanics,slavs,latins,etc.[/quote]

Well then Einstein, how do you square away your hatred for the English for booting your ill-informed troops off the Falklands rather than the Irish, Scottish and Welsh soldiers ?

Well so much for cultural diversity in Argentina

please,can you make easier the question,i don’t understand well.

thanks

of course!,also exyugoslavians,chineses,jews,dutchs (no much),austrians and portugueses (no much)

Erwin,

He means, why do you only blame the English for kicking the invading argentenian troops off of The Falklands ? You see, it wasn’t the English. It was the British who came down and threw you out. And some Nepalese chaps with big grins.

Regards

Bill

Erwin,

He means, why do you only blame the English for kicking the invading argentenian troops off of The Falklands ? You see, it wasn’t the English. It was the British who came down and threw you out. And some Nepalese chaps with big grins.

Regards

Bill[/quote]

well mate,as england is the biggest country inside the united kingdom,and we have good british mates,except of england,we sometimes think they are our unique enemy.
and we know very good that there were nepaleses,of course.

Best Wishes

Erwin

Which I think goes to prove that they don’t have a fcuking Scooby ![/quote]
what is scooby?[/quote]

You pesky kids wouldn’t know.
:smiley:

:smiley: