Posts from Argentinian Military

not all the SS were nazis.that’s a direct insult to me,because i admire the SS (in their fights like soldiers not tortures*)

*note that i said that twenty millions of times (or less)[/quote]

No Erwin, ever single member of the SS was a Nazi, unless they joined it as part of a deception to subvert the Nazi regime internally or under the direction of a foreign power.

The Schutzstaffel were so called as they were formed as the personal bodyguard of Adolf Hitler.

That they grew into a murderous army is more damning evidence of the type of person that fought in SS, Waffen or otherwise.

I admire a key of the nazi MILITARY and not all of them,ONLY THEIR MILITARY ACTION (and cool uniforms 8) :lol: )

No Erwin, ever single member of the SS was a Nazi, unless they joined it as part of a deception to subvert the Nazi regime internally or under the direction of a foreign power.

The Schutzstaffel were so called as they were formed as the personal bodyguard of Adolf Hitler.

That they grew into a murderous army is more damning evidence of the type of person that fought in SS, Waffen or otherwise.

READ HOOSEFIELD THREADS OF THE WAFFEN/=SS BEFORE TALKING

You had to be a member of the Nazi party to be in the SS (until the end of the war when anyone who wanted to get a bit of religious mass murder done could join in).

As has been said many times - they were sub human, mass murdering scum. Find Jan’s (Walther) post about his grandfather in the SS and the shame he feels about it.

[quote=“BDL”]

You had to be a member of the Nazi party to be in the SS (until the end of the war when anyone who wanted to get a bit of religious mass murder done could join in).

As has been said many times - they were sub human, mass murdering scum. Find Jan’s (Walther) post about his grandfather in the SS and the shame he feels about it.[/quote]
I said read hoosenfield posts after talking.

also if walther is unproud of his granfather and thinks his grandfather was a sub human,it’s not my problem.

sub human?,also discriminatory

I have read the stated post, and contributed.

I don’t give a crap about anyone’s views on them to be honest.

Gassing 8,000,000 Jews, also discriminatory

*in doubt (with emboldement)

Gassing 8,000,000 Jews, also discriminatory[/quote]

Come on, be fair - not all of them were gassed - some of them were shot or starved to death.

Gassing 8,000,000 Jews, also discriminatory[/quote]
the ss who fought and didn’t gassed those jews are discriminatory?

a bit of cheap sarcasm there

No, they shot Russian POWs and civvies out of hand because they were an all inclusive, happy band of social workers.

[quote=“BDL”]

No, they shot Russian POWs and civvies out of hand because they were an all inclusive, happy band of social workers.[/quote]
and those who shot Russian POWs and civvies out of hand because they were an all inclusive, happy band of social workers and gassed jews?

ok,the argie,dago,spic,kraut,greasy (as you),etc,etc,and welsh or what you want to call me isn’t the unique doing this kind of posts,as you see my words here

the argie,dago,spic,kraut,etc
all words i learnt here thanks to you.[/quote]

Caught lying AGAIN.

Show me where I have used these words, please. I await with baited breath.

So you’ve been caught launching into a rabid, racist diatribe about Chileans, who you feel you are a “better race” (your words) than. Who you feel are “monkeys” (your word), “dirty people spics” (OMG your words YET AGAIN!), who are “just a small shit”, you even feel your ‘race’ is “more intelligent”. Now you say I’VE taught you these words? Grow up, learn to take responsibility for your own racist gobshite remarks or quit f*cking whinging when someone merely takes a few letters out of “Argentinians” for brevity, and get a sodding clue.

Oh, and you can stop slandering people while you’re on.

What about them? We established this a long time ago - they should all have been shot for war crimes, and it’s just a pity that some of the got quick, painless deaths.

[quote=“BDL”]

What about them? We established this a long time ago - they should all have been shot for war crimes, and it’s just a pity that some of the got quick, painless deaths.[/quote]

then the gurkhas also had to be killed because of their atrocities commited in the malvinas (see the other thread)

What about them? We established this a long time ago - they should all have been shot for war crimes, and it’s just a pity that some of the got quick, painless deaths.[/quote]

then the gurkhas also had to be killed because of their atrocities commited in the malvinas (see the other thread)[/quote]

Which never happened and of which there is no evidence.

Another lie to add to the wood pile. Perhaps you have some racist words to share about the Nepalese too while you’re here?

then the gurkhas also had to be killed because of their atrocities commited in the malvinas (see the other thread)[/quote]

Which never happened and of which there is no evidence.

Another lie to add to the wood pile. Perhaps you have some racist words to share about the Nepalese too while you’re here?[/quote]

“Encontré otro día a un muchacho de otro Regimiento. Caminaba con la mirada perdida, semienloquecido. Había tenido un encuentro con el Primer Batallón de Fusileros Gurkas del Duque de Edimburgo. Él había conseguido sobrevivir a la feroz matanza que hicieron. Me contó que violaron y mutilaron a los pobres soldados tomados por sorpresa.”

Perhaps he´d like to call them “killer monkeys” again?

Perhaps he´d like to call them “killer monkeys” again?[/quote]
if not spics and daggos…

Maybe you think they and the Chileans are related?