Problems that need to be dealt with!!!

Please keep this topic as simple as possible. Please list any problems that are going on that need attention and who should addend them. Cool if you do it your self but some are admin problems and please ask one of us to address the issue. So basically list a problem. State who should handle it and then respond with what you did and weather the problems is fixed or not.

Keep things in this thread simple in all aspect. What? Who? Solution? Fixed or Need help?

Thanks

Better yet if need be we can break down tasks for each mod and what they need to do. Would this be a better Idea??

Better yet if need be we can break down tasks for each mod and what they need to do. Would this be a better Idea??[/quote]

I believe so Gen. But you may want to consult other mods and admins to learn their oppinion.

Gen. Sandworm:
After 24 hours from this post, if the situation will be the same, please remove his avatar:
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=31357#31357
Thanks!

No worries Dani. He has changed it to the version Charles made. :smiley:

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=33243#33243

This is a problem!!
FW, Gen. or ww2 admin did this at Clauss 's request.

First time I understand.
This is second one and it’s annoying! Imagine if I request a chenge of username to IRONMAN! I know few guys that suddenly will suffer a heart attack! :smiley: :smiley:

Now seriously, you Sirs have to explain this to us. How this kid managed to change his username? Not to mention that 2 moderators already express their surprising.

Gen. Sandworm, you remember Bluffcove and his request for his second account asked to both of us by PM due to PERSEC reasons. At that time we made it public here in our room.

The fact that Clausse (I will always think of him as this) changed his username does not worry me.

But it does amuse me. It may also lead to other users requesting a name change. I dont know what was wrong with Clause or Phantom anyway? I mean its not his real name after all and we are all annonymous here!

I change my avatar every week though!

OK with changing of avatars, locations, signatures, because each user could do that.

I am worried about this happened twice without any explanation in this room. I thought that we must be a team…

Yes I agree a simple explanation as to why would be good. But I’m new here and dont want to rock the boat.

Agreed. I am sending him a PM to look into the matter.

o, i changed it for him
is it causing any problem?

Would you be so kind to share with us the reason(s) invoked by Clauss alias Phantom alias etc for changing 2nd time his username?

I am asking because I am still interested in the “moderating team” ideea. What I am suppose to do if somebody will ask me by PM what happened? To reply "Sorry mate, I have no clue! :roll: "?? This could be embarrasing for the “team” ideea. Remember Gen’s words: “Goes hand in hand with the appearence of “we always know what we are doing”” .

Thanks FW!

Off-topic: Now Clauss added to his signature “Oberstleutnant Hanz Lutz:
In 1944 he transferred to the 116th Panzer Division on the Western Front and was awarded the Knight’s Cross for his actions during the Ardennes Offensive. Hanz Lutz is one of the last surviving Knight’s Cross holders from this battle.”

FW, be aware! He will ask you again to change his username when he will read another book! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

K First he was Clauss then he left for awhile came back changed his name. It took me a week to figure out who the hell he was and now he has changed his name again. Ok no more name changing. Too confusing. Plus people are going to notice and then everybody is going to want there name changed. Then we will have a site loaded with fuckers we dont know. Tell Hans If he asks again that he can only change his name to “Gretel the love machine” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you be so kind to share with us the reason(s) invoked by Clauss alias Phantom alias etc for changing 2nd time his username?

I am asking because I am still interested in the “moderating team” ideea. What I am suppose to do if somebody will ask me by PM what happened? To reply "Sorry mate, I have no clue! :roll: "?? This could be embarrasing for the “team” ideea. Remember Gen’s words: “Goes hand in hand with the appearence of “we always know what we are doing”” .

Thanks FW![/quote]
ok, i would keep that in mind for next time, sorry
i thought its just a small thing, didnt anticipate taht would happen at all:P

i guess next time he asked would be mr mao:P

I bet that his next request would be Michael Wittmann :lol: :lol:

http://www.panzerace.net/english/pz_bio_07.asp

Maybe to cover all possibilities we should get his name changed to:

‘Clausse Von Wittman-Lutz-Der Phantom und rote Baron’.

This covers all possibilities and will give him another couple of name changes to play with :roll:

:lol: I’d get a kick out of seeing that! :lol:

OK so here’s Clauss’s response to my PM:

Hi i am tell FW-190 pILOT REASON first time i am change becouse here come another one member 21pzstauffenberg and i am change becouse that,now i am change becouse i play cod MP and my nick is phantom too and some people come here and saw my avatar and name and calld me nazi and insulted me on msn and i am change name becouse that ,now bastards dont know who i am.I hope so. :?[/quote]